• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Emporia 8.6x - OtLand Exclusive! <3

Well, server runs nice if you fix the bugs.

But what about the sql table for the war system? (the tabel in the database which contains all wars/new wars) And which script did you use for the website to show all wars?

thank you ! but i have one question ;p can you upload dir "mods" ? 'cause i saw in logs this : "4 mods were loaded (1 disabled)." :)

Really nice REP++! But since I just started the whole thing about OT! I dont understand what I should do after I open this map? There is no .exe, or config.lua to start it? What should I do?

Hey I got a problem! ( STUCK AT LOGIN SCREEN ISSUE )

Everyone went well until I tried to log in and it was stuck on "Login in to gameworld, please wait etc.." and it stayed there without any progress.

Now.. I have tried a lot and just can't get it to work, checked the spawning positions.. my ports.. and stuff like that, everything seems to be in the right place.

Still, I can only log into the point where I choose a character and then it wont connect into the actual game from there.

Hey I got a problem! ( STUCK AT LOGIN SCREEN ISSUE )

Everyone went well until I tried to log in and it was stuck on "Login in to gameworld, please wait etc.." and it stayed there without any progress.

Now.. I have tried a lot and just can't get it to work, checked the spawning positions.. my ports.. and stuff like that, everything seems to be in the right place.

Still, I can only log into the point where I choose a character and then it wont connect into the actual game from there.

Disable VIP check :p

Thank you NinjaHopparn. That pretty much fixed the issue, though, I have yet another issue now.

Everytime I log in with a character for the first time, I get this message:

" Hello <Character name> this is your first visit to ELYSIUM. Enjoy your stay. "

Now, surely my server is not named Elysium and I'm just really confused to why this message is showing up even though it is not set anywhere in my servers config.lua

Could this message be hidden in some other files except the config.lua? I've checked pretty much every folder i got in server/data/

Any help would be appreciated!

Oh my! It's amazing how people ask questions like the ones above!

Every time you login? Isn't there a login.lua file somewhere? OHH YEAH!!! Creaturescripts folder right?

Why dont you take a look over there?
Ho0o0pe ThisSss HelpPpsSSS! :w00t:

Ya it helped, I really thought I had checked every single lua file in the folder, my bad.

Thx for the help!

im requesting the database mysql if someone have the db plx upload cuz i have tfs 0.4_svn but i dont know how to make all tables for phpmyadmin.. PLX HELP =P

My gosh, c'mon
you guys already have the datapack, why dont you make the rest?
stop being lazy and do some job, dont expect to get everything already done in life.
lol

@topic,
thanks for the datapack bro

Hello everyone

Someone can tell me how can i run this OTS ? What engine must i use to ? Please link

Thanks

Back