• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Emporia 8.6x - OtLand Exclusive! <3

i already bought the latest version of 5mok3 real map project but why release it? he work a lot for it and i think he is selling it for a good reason :D
good job 5mok3 :) my english suck :D jajajajaj

Haha indeed Thenubcake, well have you ever thought of doing something and when you're about to do it say "naah it seems complicated and I'm too lazy for it" well thats why.

But now I want to learn how to run an OT, never been really a pro on it and I guess theres no need to be an Einstein to do it, but yeah it would be cool if you help me in my very first steps :)

So any idea of how to run this ot? -g-

Kind Regards
a Truely noob.

post only other web site plx, megaupload die and filefactory not end download =/

Emporia VAPus.zip - Speedy Share - upload your files here

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `players` (
`id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
' at line 14

using the mysqldump12_17_10
@NinjaHopparn

Don't use that crap, full of bugs :p Put together a DB by yourself and it would work much better.

Ahh sorry I had to make an account on speedyshare for it to work, thanks :)

PS- I have just came back to OT's after a long break and it seems like I have a lot of excess files within the RAR file sent could I get a little help on this situation thanks

Back