• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Emporia 8.6x - OtLand Exclusive! <3

because I get this?, please help
[30/05/2012 18:28:14] > FATAL: OTBM Loader - Could not open the file data/world/World.otbm.otbm.

forgive the double post, but I'm testing this distribution Emporia 8.6x - OtLand Exclusive! <3, and I get always the same error otbm map and the worst is that everything is fine in the config.lua, someone can explain what I'm doing wrong.
thanks and SAL2

Learn how to setup a server properly :w00t:

Connecting to the game world. Please Wait.................................................................. etc.

Dear Noobs, check if the ports are opened, if it's something wrong in the config etc before you are spamming this thread.

Hey, im trying to use it on tfs 0,2 but it crashes... were could i get tfs 0,4 client 8,60 ? I wanna use this map....

thank you for sharing it! I have a little doubt: how can i change the initial temple? (i use gesior web site)

I already found this server and download it from 4shared :) but some files not working properly.. I can't log in account manager.. Maybe that one was his first released, and this one is the latest released.. Let me try..hehe thanks for sharing dude.. :) I appreciate it !

Back