• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Emporia 8.6x - OtLand Exclusive! <3

data.rar - Speedy Share - upload your files here

Free Users can download that too , but that datapack has been modifided
Gimme a Likee :D

Hiho everyone ! :D
I'm new here, and right now i only reading threads, but i saw that you need new link to this data pack. My friend has speedyshare premium and he gives my his acc for a while, so i decided to upload it on free speedy and mediafire. If you want more servers just ask me for it :)
Virustotal found 1/36 (eSafe - Win32.Ani.g) Just do your own analysis if you want.

It's the same data packs like in first post, i even didn't open it

Emporia VAPus.rar
Emporia VAPus.rar - Speedy Share - upload your files here

Enjoy it! :)

Can someone private message me a link where i dont need PREMIUM.

Ill give rep++

can someone upload this map to a different page? instead of speedyshare. not everybody has a premium account on speedyshare :/

- - - Updated - - -

nevermind i got it

You have to compile that your self and remove some lines from items.cpp if you search good you will find your answer

I help you:rolleyes:

Zoom Iker: said:
remove this from items.cpp
Code:
else if(Items::dwMinorVersion != CLIENT_VERSION_862)
        {
                std::clog << "[Error - Items::loadFromOtb] Another (client) version of items.otb is required." << std::endl;
                return ERROR_INVALID_FORMAT;
        }

It's not legal to release the private version and put the exe and dll's lol

It says server allocation failed .Why cant i create x64 i use -m64 but it still says that.

how can i fix this Shit?
https://i.imgur.com/2sR2AKK.png

- - - Updated - - -

2sR2AKK.png

Back