• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

End of Botting Era soon?;

Its probably why they added the stamina feature, anyone below a certain point must be a botter, because seriously just can;t play Tibia for 24 hours can you..?

Do you want to buy it?

Jag är syrian jag har inte ens råd att köpa gammalt godis av araben

---

Im poor noty :p

@Sharp

You know when i played Seriosa, me and my brother and his friends played Seriosa for over 39 houers, only like 3 times toilet visit and 4~~ pizza to each person :D

Its probably why they added the stamina feature, anyone below a certain point must be a botter, because seriously just can;t play Tibia for 24 hours can you..?

They added stamina mainly because of account sharing.

well, its not fake cipsoft got the auto-bot detector but most of ppl dont get banned cuz there are new scripts for elf bot with it u will never get cought and u can hunt safely, am sure of that xD

P.s : scripts do everything without getting cought
now0

What a cool bunch of people. You can't cheat, so you ruin the game for everyone else

Not saying botters are bad, but the way you portrayed yourself is stupid.

I portrayed myself stupidly? I just told what I believed would happen, not that I myself would go that crazy over a game. Botting isn't just a way to abuse the game, it's a business for some people. Those people would take it to the extremes, and it's happened before.

You have to remember that at least 75% of Tibians are botters, and most of those players are premium. If they banned all those botters at once, they would definitely not make any profits. This is why they do waves of banning and not just ban all botters instantly, they have to control their revenue losses.

Remove botters = like 5 players online per day, Try remove all botters and see whats happening. Like 500 players per day and thats 6 year old geeks.

Well only Ng users or players that use elfbot with NO depositer got banned.

People who botted with Elfbot+depositer dident get banned

I'm not using depositer/refiller, and I haven't gotten banned. However, my nooby friend that used NG bot got banned :thumbup:

Remove botters = like 5 players online per day, Try remove all botters and see whats happening. Like 500 players per day and thats 6 year old geeks.

Really?
Is that a fact? I don't believe so.
I believe that old legends will return, I also believe they will gain more profit tbh, as more players will see more point in purchasing premium account.

What the heck is this? Lostboy you are a community Manager on tibia.com? If you are, what the heck are you doing on Open Tibia?

What the heck is this? Lostboy you are a community Manager on tibia.com? If you are, what the heck are you doing on Open Tibia?

What made you think I'm a community manager?

Why play a game when you ain't playing it?

Really?
Is that a fact? I don't believe so.
I believe that old legends will return, I also believe they will gain more profit tbh, as more players will see more point in purchasing premium account.

I think they lost way too many old players from changing the gameplay.

I think they lost way too many old players from changing the gameplay.

Botters caused the gameplay downfall, once CIP removes the botters, they would come back. Also, keep in mind, some of the very old players are just too old to even play Tibia. Some finally have full time jobs. And there are still tons of old players still playing.

Botters caused the gameplay downfall, once CIP removes the botters, they would come back. Also, keep in mind, some of the very old players are just too old to even play Tibia. Some finally have full time jobs. And there are still tons of old players still playing.

Once people move on, they don't generally come back unless something drags them back, and the removal of all botters will never happen for their profits sake.

Back