• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

End of Botting Era soon?;

The one thing gaming companies haven't tried in order to stop botting... is maybe hiring a bot creator? If they find out exactly how the bots work as opposed to just using an automated tool that could have it's flaws, then I'm sure they could block botting all together. What I don't understand, is why don't they just implement something that checks for outside programs being loaded into their game? They managed to make it so that you need to load NG before you login, so why not take it a step further? When you start Tibia, if something is injected into it, just kill the process...

As everyone here has stated, it's more then likely about the money. Yes, they will ban some botters, but there was a person who had been doing illegal things in Tibia for years, the reason they didn't ban him, he was a Premium user, only recently did they finally do something about him because his Premium ran out and his lawyers were no longer around for such idiotic reasons.

Take World of Warcraft for example, the reason the newest expansion is getting rid of all complexity, is because low levels are business, and I'm sure more then half their populace is low levels. Business stance: Impress high levels who are 25% of your profits, or impress the low levels who are 75% of your profits. In the end, all game companies are about profit. Why else do you think they make the games?

Everyone is convinced NG sells their E-Mails to Cip, yet has anyone stopped using the bot, or stopped buying it? Let's say they really were selling the E-Mails, there's your proof that everything is about business. Let's say they weren't, does anyone here truly think the creator of NG cares about there customers, or do they just care about the profits the customers bring them?

No matter how you look at the botting conspiracy, it's all about profit in the end. Companies aren't created because someone one day woke up and thought "Hey, let's make a game that will make everyone happy with life.", they're created because someone one day woke up and thought "Hey, a game like this could bring me cash." Even non-profit organizations were created for the profit. They don't directly want profit, but they take 80% of donations. Sometimes donations never even make it to the causes.

That's my 2 cents on the topic. If Cipsoft truly wanted to get rid of bots, they'd hire a bot creator, or implement a real system to block them, but it is all about the money.

Maby its not the end but a new begining of more advanced bots:>

Which bots are those? ^^

NG lost all their hope, LoW went to make his new game.
ElfBot still doesn't know what is being detected, they are still clueless and helpless.
BlackD is struggling worse than ElfBot.
TUGBot is on the rise, and yet seen anyone banished by it, but since population is so low to like 20 users, we won't know if this bot is real until a little more time.

Nothing else?...

Its supply and demand. Might not be one now but there prob be one l8er.

Which bots are those? ^^

NG lost all their hope, LoW went to make his new game.
ElfBot still doesn't know what is being detected, they are still clueless and helpless.
BlackD is struggling worse than ElfBot.
TUGBot is on the rise, and yet seen anyone banished by it, but since population is so low to like 20 users, we won't know if this bot is real until a little more time.
Nothing else?...

Myself and DarkstaR work very hard daily trying to improve our userbase. We recently released our latest update to the bot which included our new "sprint" feature (dash in elf) and the revamped attacker and looter. Also brand new hotkey and icon features were put in aswell. Our bot is very strong, with more than 3.5k downloads so far, and it is still in testing. Anyone interested check out TUGBot - News!

Even if the CipSoft, automatic tool will be updated,
keep in mind that the programmers of bots will update his applications too.

:)

Even if the CipSoft, automatic tool will be updated,
keep in mind that the programmers of bots will update his applications too.

:)

What would the update their bot for? They have no information on how the detection system works, so what can they do? That's why LoW stopped working on NG. ElfBot is still studying but on the verge of losing hope, and BlackD is just gonna keep going and know they'll get banished.

Pretty much, botters have no hope whatsoever.

What would the update their bot for? They have no information on how the detection system works, so what can they do? That's why LoW stopped working on NG. ElfBot is still studying but on the verge of losing hope, and BlackD is just gonna keep going and know they'll get banished.

Pretty much, botters have no hope whatsoever.

But they can change the way, how bots are injecting into the client, then test it on noobs. Even if they don't know how that auto detection tool work, there are maaaany other possibilites to inject the client.

And about LoW - he just stopped development of NG, ElfBot is much better so more peoples bought that, even if he stop updating NG, he will fight for ElfBot.

You will see. ;>

I know nobody of the thousends of people banned.
And on the threads there are no auto detection threads to.
I think they want to scare people away from botting.
I never got banned, so do my friends.
And most of them cavebot 24/7 100% at the same place for 28 hours stamina straight.
Lies.
It is ALL about the money.

Back