• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[England] Danera Real Map 24-7 Stages 7.6 Highrate OFFLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
had a nice war... got RS, probably killed about 30 people, didn't die once though. I'm too good :)

Last edited:
Do not recomended, before the moment i died by aim bot team then when i leaved thais temple someone abusing client debug and i died again without aol lost soft boots. Noob ots GM does nothing to fix it.

Do not recomended, before the moment i died by aim bot team then when i leaved thais temple someone abusing client debug and i died again without aol lost soft boots. Noob ots GM does nothing to fix it.

you are nice faker spamming wrong info all time for not get players, i can see all ur posts noob

It's offline. needs a better more reliable host fun to play just bad host. get USA host or atleast Sweden host.

lame, i wanted to play this.. .guess ill just go somewhere else.
where are all the good real map ots?

formatting? should of been done BEFORE hosting... Very unprofessional.

Soon? almost 2 hours and still waiting isn't exactly "soon"

- - - Updated - - -

still nothing after almost 3 hours. As an experienced Computer and technologies programmer I give the host of this OT 10/10 on creating such a great OT but a 3/10 on the reliability and not to mention a 4/10 on "lag free" gaming.

Last edited:
Wow I am going with gitzmo on this one totally changed my perspective on if I even want to play or not.

PC format took him whole day, when i doing it within 30-40 mins in my PC

Wow still not up? I am thinking I want a refund of my $1.53 USD (not alot but still) I am not able to even use what I got. technically this could be considered a SCAM

Atyll if you need computer advice let me know it would of taken me about 30 minutes- an hour to format a PC

I dont need any advices. I had to go hospital as I am really bad in real, which is the reason of the delay.

then choose a different time to do the format not when your busy. excuses excuses. very unprofessional.

gitzmo as god isnt telling you im gonna tell

you are fucking idiot! telling Atyll-god what to do and how to do things
he hosts on his home 4 fun and he already stated that many times, he will not have the server 100% uptime for noobs like you
he WONT buy dedicated for players, u get it?
you are dumb enough to donate on this server and the best thing god is drinking vodka with ur money while u sit on computer waiting for it online

Not quite... I am mostly spending money on life basics, like food, electricity & internet bills. I might buy Vodka only once every 2 weeks.

And yeah, server is for fun, but yet still in a profesionall manner I believe than most serious servers.

lol i have hosted many ots on my home network with less lag and more reliability and i work nearly 60 hours a week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back