• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[England] Danera Real Map 24-7 Stages 7.6

I suppose, but do you think it's ddosed that bad that GM doesn't even stand a chance of starting it? Or is he simply ignoring the fact that someone ddoses?

I suppose, but do you think it's ddosed that bad that GM doesn't even stand a chance of starting it? Or is he simply ignoring the fact that someone ddoses?

He is probably trying to secure it more before he puts it online again

What the hell? I have only just woke up, my computer have installed some updates and restarted itself, which is the reason the server was down.

You should be able to, strange.. What error you get?

60 players online atm.

to po co na takim gownie grac?

Na gównie? Średnia graczy u mnie to 50 graczy, maks. 82 (codziennie są godziny, gdy jest 70 osób), u Ciebie ledwo 15, więc nie wiem na jakiej zasadzie to piszesz.
I nie pierdol bezpodstawnie o innych serwerach, tylko zajmij się swoim.

Na gównie? Średnia graczy u mnie to 50 graczy, maks. 82 (codziennie są godziny, gdy jest 70 osób), u Ciebie ledwo 15, więc nie wiem na jakiej zasadzie to piszesz.
I nie pierdol bezpodstawnie o innych serwerach, tylko zajmij się swoim.

Ciśnij szmate, ja też lubie go cisnąć ;)

I though it was good server, but after all its just
  • Full of lags
  • Owner dont give shit about botters because they pay = no ban
  • Owner wont ever buy dedicated server, because he dont give shit how much it lags.
  • Even he sees 100% proof about bot with his own eyes, nothing will happen. He even said that himself.
  • He does stupid shits, what wont help server at all.
  • His GM's are fucking retarded kids. (GM Lauri).

I though it was good server, but after all its just
  • Full of lags
  • Owner dont give shit about botters because they pay = no ban
  • Owner wont ever buy dedicated server, because he dont give shit how much it lags.
  • Even he sees 100% proof about bot with his own eyes, nothing will happen. He even said that himself.
  • He does stupid shits, what wont help server at all.
  • His GM's are fucking retarded kids. (GM Lauri).

First of all, it's not that easy to control lags. By the way, when I check my ping, it seems very low. Also, it could be your connection as well, not mine.
Second of all, why would I bother buying dedicated server, since the server is made for fun and my computer runs 24/7?
For your information I have banned a lot of botters, however, I don't want them banished for 24 hours or so, only like 6 hours, so they can learn not to bot.

Tell me, what stupid shit I've done which didn't help the server?
And what wrong with GM Lauri, the most polite and professinal acting Gamemaster I've seen?

If you don't like it, just fuck off to 9999x servers, seriously mate.

Back
Top Bottom