• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[England] Danera Real Map 24-7 Stages 7.6

tried the server, got level 50, then some noob pked me...lost my bp...went back to get it, he killed me 2 more times...bullshit.

hmm... who was the guy that killed you?

- - - Updated - - -

also, I suggest dara minos for early leveling. It gets you up FAST. Also, never go to ank dragons. Ever.

Seriously? Died at level 50? It's very easy to level up and get a lot of money meantime, dude. You should definately give it a chance.
A lot of updates with new quests, spawns and fixes are coming almost on daily basis.
Just message any top level player, they'll definately help you, I communicate a lot with my players and most of them are really nice!

Server have now been restarted and is more stable than ever before!
01.jpg

28.jpg

03.jpg

05.jpg

04.jpg

29.jpg

some noob named Tweety. lost my items so i prob wont be playing there again, went from level 51-49

Dude are you fuckin serious? 49-51 is 20 seconds literally... You guys are idiots i swear.
Anyway msg me on Cudini later on today ill give u 100k...

They will all get sorted out.
By the way, Good PVPer will handle a botter, a lot of my good players that do not bot (mostly Swedish / Finish people) own every single hardcore botter, even if they're lower than them.
Botters are usually stupid and they lack normal intelligence.

By the way, Good PVPer will handle a botter, a lot of my good players that do not bot (mostly Swedish / Finish people) own every single hardcore botter, even if they're lower than them.

Hard for me when there is no direct x 9, lagging as hell =(

Finnish here! Well, its sometimes bit hard fuckup botters when they come in big group, everyone hits 100% sd. (Well i hit that too, without bot) but botters can mana same time..

Finnish here! Well, its sometimes bit hard fuckup botters when they come in big group, everyone hits 100% sd. (Well i hit that too, without bot) but botters can mana same time..

hahah yes sure.. your name in game please?

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (3 members and 1 guests)

atyll,
Azur Mayne,
Xaron

I'm back in 30 minutes and I wanna see some info about what is up with the server, do you hear me atyll?

^
u want info?

ddos attack? waanna know more? dont be douchebag to gm he also would liked the server being online

You know shit dude, he wants money for vodka thats it. And I dont have a problem with it I just want info as we were gonna OB tonight ...

"i want info u better give me info" "he only want vodka"

ur so dumb idiot what he can do on DDOS? blame the kid who ddos
i dont know shit if you try to log in say "connection timeout" not refused

Back