• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[England] Danera Real Map 24-7 Stages 7.6

First of all, it's not that easy to control lags. By the way, when I check my ping, it seems very low. Also, it could be your connection as well, not mine.
Second of all, why would I bother buying dedicated server, since the server is made for fun and my computer runs 24/7?
For your information I have banned a lot of botters, however, I don't want them banished for 24 hours or so, only like 6 hours, so they can learn not to bot.

Tell me, what stupid shit I've done which didn't help the server?
And what wrong with GM Lauri, the most polite and professinal acting Gamemaster I've seen?

If you don't like it, just fuck off to 9999x servers, seriously mate.

That be great if the governement would have the same view about things... I dont want murderers in jail for too long cause they wont be paying tax anymore. So put them in 6h and release them.they sure will learn not to murder again right?

The way i view it they should be killed.Or delete to keep it on topic.

Cheating is cheating. But since you seems to support bot i guess it is "allowed" on your server.

People who dont get punish severely enough dont understand. Heck 6 hours is not gonna scared anyone to use a bot. Thats why if you would delete them on sight you wont see them much anymore. But its a bot server so w/e. Thats why real life have REAL punishement (even though not high enough but thats another topic). Here its a game and your being a pussy with punishing. No one will listen to the rules.

dude u think a botter will stop bot because he is scared of being banned??? seriously, he will bot trying to hid it! a botter is a botter , there are notmany fair players left on oldschool
he already said its unserious ot so its made for fun, i rather fight a bot team that not fighting a team at all.

so enjoy ur forum fighting,

btw no bot team can beat me cya ingame

That be great if the governement would have the same view about things... I dont want murderers in jail for too long cause they wont be paying tax anymore. So put them in 6h and release them.they sure will learn not to murder again right?

The way i view it they should be killed.Or delete to keep it on topic.

Are you fucking kidding me?

17:18 New record of players online is: 83

- - - Updated - - -

17:23 New record of players online is: 87

- - - Updated - - -

17:33 New record of players online is: 91

- - - Updated - - -

17:39 New record of players online is: 94

Last edited:
17:18 New record of players online is: 83

- - - Updated - - -

17:23 New record of players online is: 87

- - - Updated - - -

17:33 New record of players online is: 91

- - - Updated - - -

17:39 New record of players online is: 94

There are 20 people online, 8pm.

The server does not have a custom client and does not support directX 9.

this server is awesome because to get 150lv you dont have to play few months like on tibianic, but hoster is just a newbie because when i told him that he can easy get vps handling around 100players for free he didnt event know what vps is.

Can't remember anybody who ever talked to me about VPS.
By the way, free VPS? I doubt it.

Last edited:
Back