• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[England] Danera Real Map 24-7 Stages 7.6

There is many things he can do, and many things he did before so shut the fuck up cunt. (insert warn here)

there is no expnsive dedicated to prevent ddos even tibianic, best dedi server on oldschool have had ddos, and on rl tibia in aurora aswell. buying dedi server if thats what u mean wont stop heavy ddos attacks
you are seriously retard im done with you

Sorry guys, I was away in different city. Back home now. My electricity went down, which is the reason server was offline, it has nothing to do with DDoS.

there is no expnsive dedicated to prevent ddos even tibianic, best dedi server on oldschool have had ddos, and on rl tibia in aurora aswell. buying dedi server if thats what u mean wont stop heavy ddos attacks
you are seriously retard im done with you

where did I say anything about buying dedi u retarded cunt?

Hey guys i think we should unite some teams to fight against niggas team with Van Damme and Clubber lang. Give me your message in private i will add you to my guild so we can start good open battles.

So yeah, basicly the server isn't worth playing anymore I guess everybody who stayed on it agrees. God (atyll) hired some 2 new GM's who ban you for reporting botters, give exp to themselves/friends. A lot of new 200+ characters appeared from nowhere, got 200 in 2 hrs. Still a lot of debugs during the fights. A lot of in-game bugs still occur, and what GOD does meanwhile? He makes new hunting grounds/quests that he then tries to get to work without bugs for another week.
New GM's dont even hide themselves with giving exp to their friends( a lot of donator sheep bodies in the city at late night). I guess owner is too dumb to figure out that if even some percentage from donations that he got he would put into dedicated server, 50 people won't leave the server. I guess vodka was too important.
So yeah, RiP Danera/LAGERA

Hiring new gms was the worse idea you could have made. Server is soon ruined, though its not God fault. I dont mind people who donate and get their level, i undersatnd that god needs money because he is a student, but there is a difference between donating and cheating levels, too many spoofs already. This is a great server to play on, but it got fucked up as monte said. I will be back if reset ever comes

And forgot to add, what happens if one of the GM's wants the house u got for his char? He just takes it with all the items, so you can't even give them to your friend :]

Exhaust system is bugged, same exhaust for offensive as defensive. Rates too high to maintain a stable community. Wont last.

its unserious ot, its not supposed to last, then you make reset and again 60-80 players ready for war. this is danera dude only fun

Hello. My name on server was "Poseidon" i wanna thanks for all who helped me to have great time of killing ppl in this ots:
"Oren" and his friend i dont remember nick like "Maofinn" << best pvpers i know them from outcast
"Master Kush" << best guy from Danera
"God" << Best gm of server

See you in future guys, pking with you was awesome ! Good luck for all who still playing here !
I will back only this server when it will be more protected from kicks and lags or when server will be 7.72

Back