• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[England] Danera Real Map 24-7 Stages 7.6

This server has probably the lowest ping I have had on a 7.6 server. But when it goes offline it's annoying -.-
Fix it xD

is the server down for good now? aint come back on since yesterday lol ...... i hope you didnt give up on this lol

No mate, It should be online in about 2 hours, my electricity went down and i am not At Home yet.

ah great ok , thought it was a ddos attack again and destroyed it completely lol xddd

Last edited:
<_<Why does it keep going offline and online? im pretty sick of it, and i think i'am not the only one.

I am currently working on getting this server back online again. This time with another name, dedicated host from mid Europe with protection, new features and hunting grounds + quests, no trainers, new website, little improved damage system for for example UE spell, slightly changed stages and more effective support.

Stay tuned!

Danera as it was, is not coming back as far as I know.

However, I have had conversations with God Qut of Outcast, which is by far one of the most successful oldschool highrate servers, not to mention it's been running for roughly 9 years in a row now.

We are planning to start working for a similar server with Qut, which has already been on discussion in this thread. It has the basic Danera files and the general structure of original Danera, with alot of improvements and slight changes. For example the trainers, mail system, damage system and weapons, experience and other rates and almost completely unique loot system.

We will try to start the final development in the early May 2015, and set up the host and fix some minor bugs before the launch. We will focus on the server, which will be called Wintervale, as much as possible to make a quick, smooth launch at some point in May/early June.

Stay tuned!
https://otland.net/threads/winterva...-design-discussion.216125/page-9#post-2196175

Danera as it was, is not coming back as far as I know.

However, I have had conversations with God Qut of Outcast, which is by far one of the most successful oldschool highrate servers, not to mention it's been running for roughly 9 years in a row now.

We are planning to start working for a similar server with Qut, which has already been on discussion in this thread. It has the basic Danera files and the general structure of original Danera, with alot of improvements and slight changes. For example the trainers, mail system, damage system and weapons, experience and other rates and almost completely unique loot system.

We will try to start the final development in the early May 2015, and set up the host and fix some minor bugs before the launch. We will focus on the server, which will be called Wintervale, as much as possible to make a quick, smooth launch at some point in May/early June.

Stay tuned!
https://otland.net/threads/winterva...-design-discussion.216125/page-9#post-2196175

Yeah I remember me and my bro seen you doing Wintervale and we were exited because we always played Danera. Wintervale, has more custom spots and such though, Danera had orc fort and a few others custom but I know Wintervale will be better :)

Back
Top Bottom