• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Equalia needs scripters!

spice

CABS ARE HERE
Reaction score
Hello OtLand.

You have probably never seen me here cuz I'm almost only on OtFans or TibiaHelp but now I'm here :)

Equalia is a project that is serious. We have a custom map (still under construction) and we need some cool scripts for the hunts, quests and also some NPCs to have a better RPG Feeling.

An example of a NPC is a banker. If you have money on your bank account you get more money (1% per day), like a real bank (I don't know if you get 1% but anyway).

We need other NPCs to, like a Oracle (from rook) and also quest NPCs.
All the Addon NPCs are done.

I'll tell you the quest scripts later.

First scripter [X] (mostly huntig and quest scripting, and some other nice stuff)
Second Scripter [] (mostly NPCs, some quest and RPG NPCs)

Rates will be quite low (RPG-PvP)

Please awnser :) we really need it

Last edited:
Alright, added you. Let's see if you get one of the positions :p This will be a great server if everything goes smooth.

I can script for you, not npcs, but all other stuff.
Send me a pm if interested.

Anyway it should not be NPC, just global event with function onTimer which changes balances 101% of actual.

Back