• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Equipment/Shield damage reduction in OT's

jclay

Reaction score
In the real Tibia, the better your shielding and the more defense your shield has, the better you block, and the less damage you take.

This doesn't happen in my OT. I don't know if you can edit something to make it work, but it seems like the damage from monsters is random and in a range of damage, no matter what equipment (which then makes equipment useless..whats the point of having a mastermind shield if it doesn't block what its supposed to?)

I guess its the system of how the servers were made, but the formulas are definitely not the same as Tibia. I was curious if anyone's noticed this too and if there's a solution?

You tested with monsters and melee attack?
you have set in this way: ?
HTML:
<attack name="melee" interval="2000" skill="20" attack="30" />
or
HTML:
<attack name="melee" interval="2000" min="20" max="30" />
?

You tested with monsters and melee attack?
you have set in this way: ?
HTML:
<attack name="melee" interval="2000" skill="20" attack="30" />
or
HTML:
<attack name="melee" interval="2000" min="20" max="30" />
?

Yes, I know how to edit the monsters attack. But, something about OT's doesn't feel like the real Tibia. I mean I know its not but its pretty close. I guess its not too big of a deal

Back