• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Eratheria a 7.72 server - RL map and tons of new! - UPDATED 2017-11-09

Been spending almost all my free time on this project.

Fixes/content include:
A lot of bug fixes done. Recreated Djinn factions, Banshee, Postman quests to be 100% authentic.
60+ tasks implemented. These will be handed out by different npcs. You will be able to have atleast 2 tasks at the same time. These will be doable in a party, 2 top members will get the kills.

A few task npcs include:

• Spellbreaker Eraboth wants to purge the land of rogue magic users
  • Beastmaster Rodric wants help with clearing out beasts like Dragons
  • Crusader Cadwell will send you out to take up the fight against the many undead
  • The elvish orchunter Elaneiros will give you missions to kill orcs
  • Archmage Venecar handles difficult tasks like Demons
Register account will need real e-mail. Recover account function implemented.

This project is not dead :) But would be great with some feedback. I have my vacation in 4 weeks! Show some interest people!

Getting back into development now!
Server has been running all this time (never released public though).
We are reconsidering our custom map content, but it is something that we will take a stance on in the future. Needs more testing by hunting in the zones and outside feedback.

Updated first post and made it clearer/more informative.

Looking for beta testers. Examples:
Playing around
Hunting in new spawns (especially knights)

We use bitbucket issue tracker.

We are looking especially for the following feedback from OTLanders:
  • Improving experience level 1-8 on Rook. Task system in rook or something like that?
  • Improving team hunting. Currently we are considering exp-share system. Players can also do tasks together. The 2 players who did the most damage will get a kill, need to be in a party.
  • Smoother leveling for everyone. Now we have full experience from summons, a bit higher damage for knights. Considering lowering "exura" to 20 mana to help out knight leveling.
Any feedback on these topics or anything else is greatly appreciated. We want to make this server great for you, the players!

Nice to see ppl implicated on projects, but i already hosted one like yours, with custom client (otclient) also real map 7.72. It havent many population.
People won't join a low rate server if they don't know about it. (You should spend alot of money for advertisement if u want 200 ppl+).

Anyways goodluck, just saying my little opinion :p

Nice to see ppl implicated on projects, but i already hosted one like yours, with custom client (otclient) also real map 7.72. It havent many population.
People won't join a low rate server if they don't know about it. (You should spend alot of money for advertisement if u want 200 ppl+).

Anyways goodluck, just saying my little opinion :p

We will run custom content not custom OT client. We will see about pop. If only a few join well it will stay alive anyways.
Prior to launch we will pay for advertisement on different homepages, hopefully we will get some players!

Thank you :)

We have done some fixes again, working on common engine bugs now (stackables working as they should in player inventory)

Back