• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Eratheria a 7.72 server - RL map and tons of new! - UPDATED 2017-11-09

Volrath

Reaction score
Development update - 2017-11-09
Fixed bright sword quest
Many fixes for switches throughout the world
Many mapfixes

Gameplay feedback wanted! - 2017-10-31

We are looking especially for the following feedback from OTLanders:
  • Improving experience level 1-8 on Rook. Task system in rook or something like that? Improving team hunting.
  • Currently we are considering exp-share system. Players can also do tasks together. The 2 players who did the most damage will get a kill, need to be in a party.
  • Smoother leveling for everyone. Now we have full experience from summons, a bit higher damage for knights. Considering lowering "exura" to 20 mana to help out knight leveling.
Development update - 2017-10-30
Raid balancing and testing,
several minor bugfixes
minor change in combat formula for max damage.
if creature gets its pathing blocked by a player switch target

Many many old hunting spots are improved!

MANY old spawns that were not good hunting spots have been improved!
Explore a new and improved Tibia map!

Completely new hunting areas to explore!
A ton of improved hunting locations. These include bigger floors, more convenient paths in the spawn. There has been a focus on old spawns that have potential but are too wide in level range or just plain bad hunting.

Task system:
Team up with a friend to complete many different tasks!
This will in a later patch be developed into a reputation/faction system

Foul winds from the east. A growing darkness that threatens to consume Cormaya. Sharpen your blade adventurer, there's glory to be had.

Rates.
Exp: Low-rate
Skills: 2x
Magic: 1x
Loot: 1x

Launch end of 2017 or early 2018. No bamboozle

Dedicated server with DDoS protection

GREAT DEVELOPMEN TEAM. We have a team consisting of several professional developers who love Tibia. No more bugs, no more cheating.
This also mean you will get new content rolled out!
This is a non-profit server, you can donate a small amount to get fair benefits from a premium account. No donation items.
We pay for the server out of our own pocket, no resets and server will stay up! No matter how few players.

Regards,
Team Eratheria

Last edited:
All I can say is medium exp rates people don't like to spend 2 hours a level. For ideas with spawns just include a map and let people explore :) really hope this turns out good man ill test it

All I can say is medium exp rates people don't like to spend 2 hours a level. For ideas with spawns just include a map and let people explore :) really hope this turns out good man ill test it

Sorry but we have already decided on a low-rate server. But we are looking for feedback on everything else :)

Here are some screens from the server :)
35jciuh.jpg

There is a secret under Edron with weird rituals.

24ph0r4.png

The inhabitants from Dark Cathedral tried to expand... It did not go as planned.

29ur24k.png

A minimap picture from a new place :)

sxf0oi.png

A house that contains some new lore, might have some clues to a quest

Last edited:
Happy holidays everyone!

I have been able to get some work done. Here is a teaser of a place on the new continent that will play a big part. Both lorewise (quests!) and for hunting.

2vaglcp.png

Hi again!

I hope this does not count as double posting or anything :)

So I have been hard at work! Here is a map of the new continent which is still a work in progress. There are several new hunting spawns and a lot of other interesting locations, especially the big castle on the east side! You can see the size compared to Cormaya.

Most spawns are good huntingspawns where the respawn is quite quick and has monsters for a a specific level range, there are exceptions though. These exceptions are, not to spoil too much but there might be some kind of questchain ;)

Anyone has any suggestion as to what spawns to add or other things that might be awesome? We still have plans to expand this continent even further :)

2ilkdy0.png

So we have been hard at work. We have been fixing some bugs and adjusting the defense formula which now works just as we want. I have added several new low level spawns and rebalanced two new low-mid level paladin spawns. There are now over 30 revamped and/or new hunting spawns in total. More to come :)

We are currently developing the lore for this new continent. I have started implementing this into the game. It will consist of information spread around it in the form of books etc. There will also be a quest chain connected to this.

Still want some feedback folks!!!

/Team Eratheria

So we have been fixing a lot of bugs in the code. Beta is getting closer :)
Good news we also have a new mapper/tester so we will progress faster!

We have got A LOT done this weekend. Sorted out bugs and tester content. Here are some screens:

5mg4kk.png

Killing a few cycs in a new mid level spawn:
bgwlcz.png

A new mid level Paladin spawn
mic64x.png

Last edited:
will be fun for sure ^.^ when it start??
We are aiming for a launch in March :) I will give a 2 week notice when we feel it is time. Also got a lot of work done yesterday. 75+ files changed and a lot of improvement on NPCs

Updated first post with some new information. This week we will do playtesting and more bugfixing

Today and tomorrow I will be running Valgrind tests to determine if there are any memory leaks that is influencing performance. Our writer is currently finishing up some lore and will be adding a new Isle with hunting spots for paladins and knights

So today has been a good day. Got home a bit late from work but managed to burn through alot of fixes. This weekend we will be doing playtesting again. Our mapper/writer has started writing some sweet lore and added a new island :)

Back