• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Error in Compiling exe doesn't open

llamavani

Trinitium Rubidia Style!
Reaction score
I don't know what I'm doing bad if you can help me plx I'll REP++ you.

I have already followed all the tutorial steps and compiling successfully but exe doesn't open correctly

In my CMake I got this configuration:

Sin título.jpg

But Finally I got an exe with 5mb+

Sin título1.jpg

And when I try to open it simply does nothing

- - - Updated - - -

I'm using 2.0 and I have dlls in exe location

After generate the .exe u need copy it to the the folder where are the "data" "mods" "modules "folder"

It's still making the same... It doesn't do nothing and the client weights 5mb is it an error compiling?

Can somebody post the right configuration in Cmake plx?

if you dont get any error on codeblocks or cmake, its not compiling error.

Check again if you are copying the exe to the right place.

I have the same problem as you. I compile OTC, place it to right folder and when i try to run it, it doesnt start.
0 errors, 0 crashes, just dont start.
Maybe i got wrong configuration in CMake Screenshot by Lightshot

Somebody know what can be wrong? I can see that we both have less options in Cmake than other screenshoots I have seen

Last edited:
bump, the same problem, newest source, win 7 hp x64

Last edited:
Compiling under Windows XP is working fine (sources are 2 months old), under win 8 i can't run this file (old and newest sources).

Debug error:
#0 FFFDC000 ?? () (??:??)
#1 00401098 ?? () (??:??)
#2 0040129C ?? () (??:??)
#3 74E6850D UnregisterBadMemoryNotification() (C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\kernel32.dll:??)
#4 FFFDC000 ?? () (??:??)
#5 7769BF39 ?? () (??:??)
#6 7769BF0C ?? () (??:??)
#7 ?? ?? () (??:??)

Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.

Last edited:
Well, I had launch issue aswell, everything were compiling just fine, but on launch it was crashing even before getting to main {} function. I had to try different ways and do everything from scratch for like 10 times to make it finally work. I guess it was some kind of wrong include files or libraries, however I'm sure I was doing the same actions all over again(removing codeblocks, mingw, etc, and doing all steps from first one). However last time I successed, I was using nightly build of codeblocks(latest codeblocks from svn), however I think it wasnt the real problem =) Dunno if it helps, but try removing everything related to otclient compiling and download/place everything once again;

I did try to remove everything 3 times and nothing.

I am using latest versions of mingw, cb and cmake.

Back