• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Error Log!

Sweddy

Reaction score
Is it possible to make a log or something when serevr crash so i can find out what crashed it :S, because i dont get any errors in console while it crashing :( Im using TFS 0.3.6

Thanks in advance! :)

This would most likely require some extremely complicated C++ coding to introduce a completely new crash handling engine in the source code.

I do however think TFS is already equipped with this, thus the "assert" comment above. I think you only have to enable a flag and then recompile to enable it.

However this information is often useless unless you are familiar with the TFS source code and C++.

Well, i really want to know whats causing my server to crash... so i need a error log !

Usually it's a bugged LUA script that causes the crashes, so an assert log may not help you much.

But if you still want to enable assert debugging, search the forum for "enable assert" or similar, there's quite a few instructions around on how to do it.

Back