• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux ERROR RUN WITH WINE

BREWSKY

Reaction score
Hello

I started the server using "wine" on debian 7 32bit when I try to join the server, I get an error in the console: "fixme: winsock: WS_getsockopt WS_SO_CONNECT_TIME - faking results"
PLS HELPPP; CC

Wine doesn't have any network interfaces configured from a get-go. You will need to do it yourself (wine has issues passing network int). Or as stated above name the engine, and sources may come your way.

Last edited:
Wine doesn't have any network interfaces configured from a get-go. You will need to do it yourself (wine has issues passing network int). Or as stated above name the engine, and sources may come your way.
I did some research in google earlier and the error, has something to do with the graphics cards... yes I was surprised too.
Code:
fixme: winsock: WS_getsockopt WS_SO_CONNECT_TIME - faking results
I am not that linux savy so I couldn't suggest an actual fix for the issue because every link for a solution to this would just be another link to another forum and I honestly couldn't make heads or tails of what meant what.

Okey, i change engine with source after compile i have this error in console:

> Optimizing table: server_record... [success]
> Optimizing table: server_reports... [success]
> Optimizing table: threads... [success]
> Optimizing table: tile_items... [success]
> Optimizing table: tiles... [success]
> Optimizing table: video_comments... [success]
> Optimizing table: videos... [success]
>> Loading items
Segmentation fault

help ;c

I change this AREA_CROSS5X5 for this AREA_CIRCLE5X5
and AREA_CROSS6X6 for this AREA_CIRCLE6X6

it's still the same mistake
"Segmentation fault"
;[[[

I change this AREA_CROSS5X5 for this AREA_CIRCLE5X5
and AREA_CROSS6X6 for this AREA_CIRCLE6X6

it's still the same mistake
"Segmentation fault"
;[[[
I googled "Segmentation fault" and essentially this has something to do with the actual source of the compiled server, a script would not normally generate this type of error.

The AREA_CROSS5X5 etc will not cause an issue, if the aforementioned constant were not defined it would just return nil and generate an error, the thing which is causing the server to crash is something more deeply rooted in the sources.

I change os to Ubuntu 14.04 64 bit
and...
this ;/

> Map descriptions:
"Saved with Remere's Map Editor 2.2"
Duplicate uniqueId 7103
Killed

Back