• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Error with Depot Duplicate - Nekiro 1.5

Fabi Marzan

Solutions
Reaction score
Greetings, I hope you are well, I have a problem with the depot that doubles when placing items, that is, I try to add more depot to deposit and when placing an item in one of the depots, the ID is doubled in the depot, here I will show you some images and gifs.

Code:
Code:
it->second->internalAddThing(Item::CreateItem(25453));

Add:
Lua:
DepotLocker* Player::getDepotLocker(uint32_t depotId)
{
    auto it = depotLockerMap.find(depotId);
    if (it != depotLockerMap.end()) {
        return it->second.get();
    }

it = depotLockerMap.emplace(depotId, new DepotLocker(ITEM_LOCKER)).first;
    it->second->setDepotId(depotId);
    it->second->internalAddThing(Item::CreateItem(25453));
    it->second->internalAddThing(getDepotChest(depotId, true));
    return it->second.get();
}

Recording 2023-02-12 at 13.58.08 (1).gif

As you can see, my Depot is doubled, any solution?

It looks that it is saving or loading it twice.... Did you changed something on iologindata.cpp? can you share your loadPlayer and savePlsyer methods?

It looks that it is saving or loading it twice.... Did you changed something on iologindata.cpp? can you share your loadPlayer and savePlsyer methods?
Yes, the problem is Depotlocker, I had to remove Load Depot Locker and Save Depot Locker, in the end I had to use Depot Chest.

This is the Iologindata.ccp

I did it with some clean sources without modification and the same thing happens.

Back