• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Eterna Mapping - Leo's Thread

leonardo ramos

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
I was a bit bored and decided to move on the Pandoria Project that had been stopped for years.
I'll probably never put it online, but maybe I'll finish the map one day-or not.

ItdqhNQ.png

aVVduoP.png

pX5t4pS.png

FMb5Nmn.png

UhbMyDA.jpg

lFRC7A7.jpg

In the first picture i think there is a bit much pillars but second picture is great! :)

i dont really like that bright-green grass in the second pic (venore like), but otherwise i like your pics. the veno-like city is my fav

I confess that I do not really know what to do, for every npc I add on my map, I have idea of a long and elaborate quest, which includes another 4 or 5 npcs. I form a network and I can not proceed because I have no map to make it happen. is very sad

I confess that I do not really know what to do, for every npc I add on my map, I have idea of a long and elaborate quest, which includes another 4 or 5 npcs. I form a network and I can not proceed because I have no map to make it happen. is very sad
Finish the map first then work on scripts?

Finish the map first then work on scripts?
It's a bit difficult to do without each other. Many parts of the map are made specifically for a quest, or are decorated for it.

For each npc that I add to the map, it is necessary to create a new story, because it is a new character, with peculiar characteristics. Your family is different from the others, your life experiences are also varied.
So when I create a npc, I always end up involving other characters that are not yet present in the game. And so I get distressed for not having the place where to insert this npc. The development of the game is compromised, because I have to stop the pace of character / quests elaboration to make the environment of the same, and when I do, other characters appear and I see myself in an endless loop of ideas endless.

Last edited:
Back