• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Eternal War by TwinkSoft

Old times, 100% custom.
Was i just smacked with stupid?

Looks okey, though. Just wish you wouldn't lie to try & sound unique.

Lieing about what?

When someone refers to the "Old Times" They're refering to tibia at an older date.
There is nothing Old about a 100% custom server, nor does anything remotely "old"(Old sprites, spells, monsters etc) even appear in his screenshots.
If that's not lying then my god, am a saint.

When someone refers to the "Old Times" They're refering to tibia at an older date.
There is nothing Old about a 100% custom server, nor does anything remotely "old"(Old sprites, spells, monsters etc) even appear in his screenshots.
If that's not lying then my god, am a saint.
Hes refers to the older times where people actually created custom servers, rather then todays times where the majority of open tibia server are real maps, nowhere in his posts does he say that he is talking specifically about "old tibia times" such as an older protocol. Now think, were there more custom Open Tibia servers in the "old times" or now? And nowadays most maps are spammed his screenshots show none spammed maps don't they?

Hes refers to the older times where people actually created custom servers, rather then todays times where the majority of open tibia server are real maps, nowhere in his posts does he say that he is talking specifically about "old tibia times" such as an older protocol. Now think, were there more custom Open Tibia servers in the "old times" or now? And nowadays most maps are spammed his screenshots show none spammed maps don't they?

Gtfo, Custom Server are still being made all over the place. Just because you don't have the habit of looking for them, or the owners don't publish them when you want them too.

The increase of Rlmap servers are because of the direction CIP is taking/& the bans they have put fourth a wave of people looking to still play the Original concept of Tibia, those people in that group were never part of this community (Which people on here are still failing to realise), get a brain & use it.
The "Old times" has always refered to Older protocols of tibia.

& that in the bold? Does not even make sense. Kthx
Bright as in shiny?

Last edited:
Gtfo, Custom Server are still being made all over the place. Just because you don't have the habit of looking for them, or the owners don't publish them when you want them too.

The increase of Rlmap servers are because of the direction CIP is taking/& the bans they have put fourth a wave of people looking to still play the Original concept of Tibia, those people in that group were never part of this community (Which people on here are still failing to realise), get a brain & use it.
The "Old times" has always refered to Older protocols of tibia.

& that in the bold? Does not even make sense. Kthx
Bright as in shiny?
Did you change your rag lately?

I never wrote 'old tibia times', all I wrote was 'old times', and I was talking about when the people had their 'own-made' maps, 100% made by them or their team. Some people think editing a downloadable map is creating something new, well let me tell you "even if you change your clothes, you're still you."

We're working on a 100% custom map, we are making the map by ourselves; That's a custom map, not something I downloaded and edited.

I never wrote 'old tibia times', all I wrote was 'old times', and I was talking about when the people had their 'own-made' maps, 100% made by them or their team. Some people think editing a downloadable map is creating something new, well let me tell you "even if you change your clothes, you're still you."

We're working on a 100% custom map, we are making the map by ourselves; That's a custom map, not something I downloaded and edited.

So even if you edit tibia, it's still tibia?
I'd disagree, but we were not even talking about maps.

This is how you put it.
"TwinkSoft main objective is to launch unique servers to bring back the old times, all of our servers will be 100% Custom"
This to me, refers to an older server "Older Protocal" which is 100% custom, saying something that is 100% custom is clearly refering to the map & everything else, why you would even refer to older times as when people used custom maps is pointless because even now people use custom maps.

So the only option left is a misunderstanding of the English language, but hey, it's not my job to teach you this, that'd be your teachers so i wont even bother with that.

Last edited:
The server is already online for testing, our staff members and developers will receive the log in information via PM.

It's not a language misunderstanding, lol, I'm from the USA... As I already said, I was talking about when the people used to create custom servers.

Sorry Amusement, but I will not discuss this, it's just pointless for me.

Great to see you guys are waiting for to server to be alive!

Now I would like to know what would you like to see in the server?
I'll improve the server to have what the players are looking for.

Cyph3r, this server really appeals to me, it brings back a fantastic rpg attitude to tibia, after all tibia is a roll playing game, Bravo.

Cyph3r, this server really appeals to me, it brings back a fantastic rpg attitude to tibia, after all tibia is a roll playing game, Bravo.

Yeah, that was my objective when I decided to start with this server :D

I still fixing map bugs and adding new spawns, starter's island is done. Working to finish mainland!

Back