• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Eternal War by TwinkSoft

Thank you all for the support!

@Kathy353: Cypher Wars v1.0 have been released for public already!

I'm working on the AAC for the server, since there aren't any AAC's for 0.2.13/

Once it's ready the server will be online, I'll keep you informed!

Thank you.

Added our actual team members to the main post.

I'm remaking the starters city!

Making it more tibia-ish and playable, it will contain the classic rookgard quests with custom maps.

This new isle have:

Quests
Code:
- Cooper shield
- Legion helmet
- Katana sword
- Carlin sword
- Studded legs

NPC's
Code:
Maxwell: Armors and shields vendor/buyer.
Ethan: Supplies and necessities vendor/buyer.
Rose: City guide and temple keeper.
Thomas: Weapons vendor/buyer.
Captain Hutch: City guard
Alice: Potions vendor/buyer.
Edward: Food vendor/buyer.
The Oracle: Will help you choosing a vocation, and will take you to Mainland.
William: Corpses buyer.
Jacqueline: Bank NPC

I decided to have a real role playing feeling, so the experience rate from level 1 to level 8 will be x1, it will be increased once you reach level 9. That means the server will have stages:

Stages:
Code:
Level 1 to level 8: x1
Level 9 and above: x25

The premium features will be the same as CipSoft tibia, the premium account price will be 30000 gold coins, for 1 month of premium account.

Blez donated all of his map pieces (unique pieces) to the server, thank you Blez!

Last edited:
What's going on? ;/
Thought it was supposed to be on friday.

It was supposed but the AAC is not ready, we're working hard to have it ready.

Sorry for the inactivity, I traveled with some friends.

Any questions maybe, or suggestions?

EDIT: Guys, sadly you'll have to wait more for the server to be online, I'm actually working hard but still not done. I'll post news about the server today in a few hours.

Last edited:
Looks good. Too bad you delayed with opening the server, like everyone else. I hope you'll finish soon!
Oh and... I just want to point out that in the 5th picture (dragon spawn) there are missing ground (black spots) under a stone cave wall.
There's also a black spot in the 11th picture (King's place) close to the bridge.
I don't intend anything but to be helpful, thanks for contributing with a custom server to OT.

Well, the delay is for a good reason: To optimize the server gameplay.

I want the players to have the best experience while playing, that's why I'm working hard in the map at the moment, the scripts are 100% done.

I just decided to add my fusion and items customization systems.

Fusion System: There will be some items (mostly obtainable in quests) that will be allowed to be fused, once fused those items will be upgraded. The order will be: Normal Item -> Unique Item -> Rare Item -> Legendary Item. Example: If you fuse 2 legion helmets, you'll get a Unique Legion Helmet, fuse 2 unique LH's and you'll have a Rare Legion Helmet, fuse 2 Rare LH and you'll have a Legendary Legion Helmet.

Items Customization System: You'll be able to customize your items with a rare gem you'll receive every time you finish a task from the task master. This gem will improve your weapon so you'll have extra 'benefits' when it's equipped.

Also a new NPC has been added, it's the Task Master Rick: This NPC will give you different tasks you'll have to complete, every task has different rewards such as experience points, money and task gems (fusable to get a rare gem).

Well, the delay is for a good reason: To optimize the server gameplay.

I want the players to have the best experience while playing, that's why I'm working hard in the map at the moment, the scripts are 100% done.

I just decided to add my fusion and items customization systems.

Fusion System: There will be some items (mostly obtainable in quests) that will be allowed to be fused, once fused those items will be upgraded. The order will be: Normal Item -> Unique Item -> Rare Item -> Legendary Item. Example: If you fuse 2 legion helmets, you'll get a Unique Legion Helmet, fuse 2 unique LH's and you'll have a Rare Legion Helmet, fuse 2 Rare LH and you'll have a Legendary Legion Helmet.

Items Customization System: You'll be able to customize your items with a rare gem you'll receive every time you finish a task from the task master. This gem will improve your weapon so you'll have extra 'benefits' when it's equipped.

Also a new NPC has been added, it's the Task Master Rick: This NPC will give you different tasks you'll have to complete, every task has different rewards such as experience points, money and task gems (fusable to get a rare gem).
Shall the project be live soon?

Back