• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Etherbank - RPG - Screenshots

Anyone would help me, too ? ;)
Would love to start there :)
Bintzer u still playing there?

Damon, of course people will help you as well. Bintzer is a GM on the server, so I sure hope he's still playing. :D

Yeah whats up Damon, great to see you back! :D
Of course I'll help you out, hit me up in-game, I'll be on GM Bintzer or Bintzmeister. :)

Finished Assassin's Guild, thx to every1 who helped kill the king!

112730k.png

Have not been online for 2days or so:p Didnt have time but ill join it soon when im done with my tests!
I totally recommend this ot to everyone!

So lads, not posted in a long time. Congratulations, Skullz, on all the quest you and I have went through lately! We need more :3!
Sam, I will be more than happy too help you if I am on at the same time also.
Any new players needing help feel free to PM me on my mage, 'Pitter Patter', My druid 'Stirling The Great' or my Knight, 'William Wallace'.

I suppose Sam might not be on tomorrow if he is like the rest of the English nubs, celebrating that sluts birthday I think it is? She does fuck all... (The Queen.)

I am more on my MS Pitter Patter for now. :)

Was fun Sam, also helped out Han Solo do it, next will be Kamenuvol.
Also just soloe'd the big fast boss at the end, nearly 300 pots were used.

6t32n6.png

I got some wicked lvls! I'm at 352 now, wich means I'm on top 10!!
Also got top 5 on sword fightning :D

1grrps.png

Back