• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Etherbank - RPG - Screenshots

Update incomming, OMG so excited! Bntz Shield quest here I come!

@Edit

Already done, maybe it's too easy, I dunno, we had Lorth so...
hueumf.png

Last edited:
I wouldn't call this rpg seeing as i see no story involved and all the quests are chest rewards... Where are the explorer quests? The access to new areas for completion etc.

If you log on and try it from level 1, instead of slating it on forums, you would see that too begin with you must do a quest too attain books, without doing it it is very hard to start here. Then you must do your shrine quests if you wish to continue onto Ferumbras' and 'complete' the main storyline. These screenshots are just the sub-quests, you should try it.

P.S Skullz, we shall do this quest today ;)! Bintz shield here I commmmme

I wouldn't call this rpg seeing as i see no story involved and all the quests are chest rewards... Where are the explorer quests? The access to new areas for completion etc.
you've obviously never tried the server
good question tho idk why nobody is posting any SS of the multiple storylines o_O

I didn't post because I've done prettymuch all of them before I started posting screenies... but Im makeing a rp so I'll post them here too :D

@Edit

Exploring A'arendah'r a littlr bit :)
35ddys5.png

I lol'd :D

34yp7dj.png

@Edit2

Demon Invasion in Arkdun!
111v2mo.png

2ymfwjb.png

2rr2f7o.png

znapt0.png

24v7lts.png

34zayi8.png

Last edited:

... Please review the overall lore and quest lines on the server. There are other rewards. We don't have any explorer quests, however there are areas that require you to complete missions for different NPCs to gain access to other areas.

https://www.tntopentibia.com/index.php?subtopic=lore

The lore is more of a meta-story that is about to become a bit more "realistic" as far as the server is concerned when I finally finish up the massive new area I'm working on. Congratulations to those who completed those new quests!

Haha; I should start posting pics of my PKing, or my questing. Omg I wish Yosh/Orky got a screenshot of last nights epicness? Yosh managed to get himself trapped in a corner so I rushed in and we both eventually got trapped, I had Hellgorak, Apocolypse, 6 Demons and numerous amounts of Demons+'Imperors' around me UEing and range attacking. With Yosh's help (With sios of doom!) we managed to fight through it, honestly the most fun I have had on the server in a long time.

@GhostX, if you start the server feel free to PM either William Wallace, Pitter Patter or Stirling The Great when I am online; I will definetly show you the RPG of this server (Possibility of PVP too if the right person is on while your 80+ I will take you PKign with me xD).

This is the server to be in, grat growing community and an awesome quest line and items! Nice staff as it should be.

Great! I'm bored, months without play Tibia, let's see.

Back