• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Event skull system.

Quick Scope

Reaction score
I think the tiles in all event beside zombies should be war arena so that there are no skull or pz once the event is over. Very simple fix and I don't really see the purpose of having a skull system in an event what so ever. But yea my opinion feel free to comment *****'s.

~Quick Scope

its more complex than that. the events are made carefully :D

If i get time ill fix it, but the only thing that stops ppl dieing for real in the "monster waves" is the fact that it is PVP tiles (no real death), NON-PVP tiles are needed to stop skulls, and if we but both neither work. I have to make a script to stop ppl from dieing so maybe if u keep reminding me ill get that done when im less busy :p

~Tidus

If i get time ill fix it, but the only thing that stops ppl dieing for real in the "monster waves" is the fact that it is PVP tiles (no real death), NON-PVP tiles are needed to stop skulls, and if we but both neither work. I have to make a script to stop ppl from dieing so maybe if u keep reminding me ill get that done when im less busy :p

~Tidus

Oh i see well thats sucks.. hmm ight bro ill keep reminding you lol and zombie event the fact that you can attack people kindaa sucks.

thats my server i've been making it for a while, its not released yet so ill remove from my comment :p

incase you weren't aware im also the creator of Dzden/Xerzee, and Admin on SpiderOT lol

~Tidus

Back