• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

event

Icechaw needs better GM's

• yes

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • no

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

Agus

Reaction score
so when is this event starting?!?!??!

Feloth i bet this event wont ever start like 90% of the events u announce, and just like the item reports, people aint ever gettin their items back.

there was some event some days ago in svargrond dp, dunno who won

This OTS needs not only at least new GMs but new Owner, too.
Talaturen almost don't care about old players and focused in 99% to newcomers. That's wrong.
Moreover he is ignoring PMs (dont negate, Tala, you didn't answered lots of my questions), ignoring forum threads (f.e. New Warsystem thread) and more. It sucks.
That's why so many players leave Softcores and some leaves Icechaw.

I agree. I am still waiting on my Softs. JUST A PAIR OF SOFTS, how much research can that take lol?

BB.

This OTS needs not only at least new GMs but new Owner, too.
Talaturen almost don't care about old players and focused in 99% to newcomers. That's wrong.
Moreover he is ignoring PMs (dont negate, Tala, you didn't answered lots of my questions), ignoring forum threads (f.e. New Warsystem thread) and more. It sucks.
That's why so many players leave Softcores and some leaves Icechaw.

Sorry for this but you is probably the most idiotic person ive seen in internet!

First of all, without Talaturen, the server wouldent exist, Secound, He is not just the admin on this board. He owns the biggest forum in open tibia. Do you think you are just the one that is messaging him? Of course he thinks of the old players too...

I agree. I am still waiting on my Softs. JUST A PAIR OF SOFTS, how much research can that take lol?

BB.

There is another idiot, do you really think your the only one that have reported that you lost items?

There is tons of reports and Feloth is working very hard to make you guys happy!

Sorry for this but you is probably the most idiotic person ive seen in internet!

First of all, without Talaturen, the server wouldent exist, Secound, He is not just the admin on this board. He owns the biggest forum in open tibia. Do you think you are just the one that is messaging him? Of course he thinks of the old players too...

Read It and Weep

laughing so bad at silentdefender

what a failure to let him get a position, roflcoptermao

Just shows how little Talaturen really care about this OT, letting some little kid who only calling the players for idiots and doing jack "assisting" him.

There is another idiot, do you really think your the only one that have reported that you lost items?

There is tons of reports and Feloth is working very hard to make you guys happy!

Keep calling everyone idiots mister GM, youre doing a great job!!

laughing so bad at silentdefender

what a failure to let him get a position, roflcoptermao

Just shows how little Talaturen really care about this OT, letting some little kid who only calling the players for idiots and doing jack "assisting" him.

If you had the right iq like normal people have, then you would understand why i was calling them idiots.

@Silent
If you dunno how looked my conversation with Talaturen, be quiet please.
If he found the OTS he should spent more time on talks with players, listen their proposals, requests, compaints etc. or find good GMs (for sure better than Feloth and you, Idk how about Hanni cos talked with him just once) to make job as I wrote above.

And don't say that I am alone in my view. Just look at results of poll... That's true - no one likes you there =)

@Silent
If you dunno how looked my conversation with Talaturen, be quiet please.
If he found the OTS he should spent more time on talks with players, listen their proposals, requests, compaints etc. or find good GMs (for sure better than Feloth and you, Idk how about Hanni cos talked with him just once) to make job as I wrote above.

And don't say that I am alone in my view. Just look at results of poll... That's true - no one likes you there =)

You should be quiet if you dont know anything!

First of all, like i said he is the owner of all three servers.

He is fixing all buggs and scripting, how the hell would he have time to talk with people that dossent respect him or his staff, and Feloth/Hani/Korn/Richy is admins, im a GM.
And Hani is a girl.

Its you don't know anything. I was talking with Talaturen and when I asked "wrong" question he just ignored me and my next messages.
Is it proper way of talking with players? I think its not
When he was founding that 3 servers he should had in mind that he has to has time for players from every server.
And I respected "his staff" as long as they respected me and other players.
And GM (like you said you are) should know english more proper than you ("Feloth/Hani/Korn/Richy is admins", "dossent" - WTF?!)

And notice that 90% players (bcos 10% are you - GMs and Admins) wants new GMs =)
Numbers never lie.

Its you don't know anything. I was talking with Talaturen and when I asked "wrong" question he just ignored me and my next messages.
Is it proper way of talking with players? I think its not
When he was founding that 3 servers he should had in mind that he has to has time for players from every server.
And I respected "his staff" as long as they respected me and other players.
And GM (like you said you are) should know english more proper than you ("Feloth/Hani/Korn/Richy is admins", "dossent" - WTF?!)

And notice that 90% players (bcos 10% are you - GMs and Admins) wants new GMs =)
Numbers never lie.

You still dont understand, how the heck would he have time when he is fixing all the bugs and scripting? He is not only the creator of OtLand, the three servers, he didnt just download and run the server, hes staff members, maptracked the tibia map, scripting the server and such, there is no time to talk with people, and of course we respect our players, but me, no i dont respect all players, becasue of several reasons.

But that dossent mean that i dont do my job, if they mc and fail the test, ill ban them, or if they dont want to do the test.

You still can't understand that talking and ignoring person in middle of the conversation and don't answering becouse of lack of time aren't the same.
Anyway, numbers don't lie. Look at the poll results. Noone like GMs who are nowadays.

And I beg you, improve the grammar finally, becouse ur english skill still sucks <_<

Back