• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Evo+Thais Mixed Map Project!

Survivoria

Reaction score
Server is now online! - Advertising Thread

Hey!, I got a team now! so this thread is a discussion thread for my project now! Check out the last post from me it might be Edits!:)

STATUS: Sorry for being gone for a while.. i was working on other project which is done now.. I will work 100% on this project now and hope you like it!:) got some scripts to edit and the release date will be sitten!

NOTE:The map is done!(Last edited 13/7-2010)
28lcp5.jpg

updated(23/8-20011)
2u6fuw5.jpg

last updated & now finish (26/8-2011)
2caqmu.jpg

I am working on one map that will be added to my server that i am working on.. I wanted to show you the map of it and want to know your OPINION about this! will it work? if not, why? or w/e.. hehe

Information: First of all.. it will be a Teleport server, but also you will be able to walk to every spawn that you can go thrue the tps( there is 50+ tps, means that its also 50+ spawns..) There will be 10 new quests(the custom quests will be added too) When the server is released it will be test in 2 weeks and then reset(Becouse of the crashes which will come at the begining so we will solve them in these 2 weeks).

The server will contain these most important points...

*Quest:
Pits Of Inferno Quest
Demon Oak Quest
Inquestion Quest
Annihlator Quest
Ferumbras Tower Quest
Demon Helmet Quest

*Towns:
Thais City (nothing changed but its mixed:))
Evolution City (Mixed by me+ New castle, more houses)
Golden City (The One at the right down corner @map,)
which still working on..

BTW: for you who thinks "Thats it?".. dont forget the updates which will come with more adventures!!

The server will be hosted on a computer with these desprictions..

Benefits
Intel® Core™ i7-920 Quadcore
incl. Hyper-Threading Technology

RAM....................16 GB DDR3 RAM
Hard discs............2 x 750 GB SATA-II HDD(Software-RAID 1)
NIC......................1 GBit OnBoard connected at 100 MBit
Backup Space.......100 GB

hmmm did i forget something?.. if so, feel free to ask of anything here. Thx!:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice looking map! I think you get a good amount of dedicated players on that server, i'll surely try it out when its is completed;)

Thanks for comments!:) I will be updating this thread.. i will show you the map everytime ive come somewhere.. and I'm stil on search for scripters.. anyone?:D

Bump
Some edits..
Before...
rt1em9.jpg

After...
2jadlkp.jpg

Still Searching scripter with good skills.. Thx.

Lols... Really nice!! I will defintly try this ot out when its released! Keep it up!

Hey again! Thankz Dizze!:) I am finally done with the Golden city..(The one located in desert!) some small details is left but its 80% finish! Pyramids are really pain in the *ss! but finally i am done.. i can now continue with the rest of the map.. Pyramids took me very long time! but its worth, believe me! I've also find an scripter! So this thread will nowon be an Discussion thread of my server!:) i will change the map picture as possible when its something new!:) Thanks.

Last edited:
Back