• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Evolution 8.1 Help.

Moskis

Reaction score
I can't find any good evolution 8.1 server XML because every server is deleted because not having any sources... i need a new launcher for my server because aries is bugged cause of mlvl is SLOW AS HELL and i cant change it and houses doesnt work.

thanks yours -moskis

I can't find any good evolution 8.1 server XML because every server is deleted because not having any sources... i need a new launcher for my server because aries is bugged cause of mlvl is SLOW AS HELL and i cant change it and houses doesnt work.

thanks yours -moskis
The reason you cant find any good evolution 8.1 servers is because the creators of it stopped updating it. So any updates are made by other people.

Also not so many people like Evolutions or XML. I would suggest Learning to use SQL and trying The Forgotten Server.

Evolutions Team stopped making that server in the 7.92 version.

If you want to check it: :eek:
//Click on the yellow face\\

I can't find the client [8.11] ANYWHERE, i wanna download it to play eleria but cant find the client , i tried to use Tibia loader cuz it got all of the client, but my computer can't use this "loader"! Any1 could help me with the client . please write a link

Back