• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

EVORA - The birth of a new project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks clean and rpgish, I like it :) But the mountain on the second pic is kinda empty :] some moss/stones will do the trick!

Spider cave
2h7dngj.png

28l9h1v.png

5be61g.png

The more and more you post, the more and more i cant wait for it to come out XD

some things i cant get is how there is plants on top mountain floor? :eek: kinda hard time growin' there? ;o

nvm not the best i have seen that u have made, sry.. (this is my opinion...)

Dno Pero, but that... I didn't like :S

Doesn't look like you mapped it tho.

some things i cant get is how there is plants on top mountain floor? :eek: kinda hard time growin' there? ;o

nvm not the best i have seen that u have made, sry.. (this is my opinion...)

Come to New Zealand we have grass growing out of concrete ;D

Concrete and mountain floor aint the same thing tho xD but anyway, I dont like it either tbh, I agree with neon - dosent look like you've done it ;o the cave floor is to empty, dont like the bordering and I disslike the small red pieces of mountain, a little bit bigger or remove them :p You can do alot better!

Evora's team mapped it, does it matter which member in particular? Its nice and I can picture tarantula's living there.

I think South-korea has grass growing out of concrete aswell.

Was t on his underwear was intended to be Tibia :)?
P.S remove it,It's so homo. :s

dude could u fucking please take this fucking gay signature away from my vision

Not to correct you, but it's not really gay. If it were two guys, then it'd be gay. If you're a guy and are attracted to it, then it'd be gay. But now it's just a guy in underwear. I agree it's not so pleasent to look at, but it's not gay unless you make it gay.
Back to the topic!
The map looks good whether people agree that plants can grow from stone or not :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back