• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign Ewars Candidate

Syntax

Developer
Reaction score
2vvl56s.png

This is one of the layouts I have made that is a candidate for Elemental Wars Server.

What do you think? Any improvements needed?

EDIT: fixed the menu and submit button (the button turned out like crap though)

EDIT2: fixed the blurryness in the button and changed it a bit. Also changed left menu a bit

Last edited:
yeah havent made all the buttons yet. also, how can you change the color in accountmanagement.php

Cant find the lines :/

Doesn't really fit for a AAC more for a skate site or something :p

noone really cares about rpg feeling anymore lol. doesnt matter much.

There are just two things I don't like and that's the navigation bar buttons and the submit button. Apart from that it looks very neat! :)

That one was sick! all though the menu line under the header kinda ruined abit for me, grey ugly buttons.

very nice cavitt =] looks better from last night when you showed me lmao

haha changed it right after i uploaded it. couldnt stand it. looks much better now. waiting for a big change to upload a new pic.

Nice change! I'm still not sure about the submit button... You have a clean layout, make the buttons clean! :D

looks way better now, though you should have uploaded when you fixed the ugly sumbit button lol

Heya,
Try lower the links in the main menu. They are littlebit too high for their background.

And for the button, try this one if you want:
2v15btc.jpg

updated with new pic. ty for the button but i already had one made

Back
Top Bottom