• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Exaustion Bug

Yony

Reaction score
Hello all..
There is a bug that when I cast spells there is allmost no exausted.. but when u cast runes it is too slow..
How do I change the spell exaust to be normal?
Thx

ahh and the spell exaust is only with aggressive spells..
the others work fine

config.lua
Code:
timeBetweenExActions = 400
This line makes, that if you are already exhaused and try to cast a spell, it will add again "400" exh.

But if your runes, spells are too much exhaused and slow, you must open your spells.xml and find exhaustion="2000" - and change for your exhausted ;)

config.lua
Code:
timeBetweenExActions = 400
This line makes, that if you are already exhaused and try to cast a spell, it will add again "400" exh.

But if your runes, spells are too much exhaused and slow, you must open your spells.xml and find exhaustion="2000" - and change for your exhausted ;)

Man Can you post the spells.xml here cuz in forgotten msytic spirit 2.10 I can't find the "exhaustion="2000". Please help me with this.. thnks

Back