• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Exp scrolls? Fail, I think so

What do you think about the limit on exp scrolls?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, Why did you delete Thunderfall? Because you didn't make any money?

Why do you always need to do if for money? Your servers really sux, there are so many out there that are so much better so i don't find it worth it to give you money for your project.

Why don't keep your servers just because it is fun?

Well, Why did you delete Thunderfall? Because you didn't make any money?

Why do you always need to do if for money? Your servers really sux, there are so many out there that are so much better so i don't find it worth it to give you money for your project.

Why don't keep your servers just because it is fun?

Because the fun ends sooner or later, as we work with these servers seriously and we still mostly only get bad critics because some just don't understand how 'logical sence' works inside a humans mind <,<

Because the fun ends sooner or later, as we work with these servers seriously and we still mostly only get bad critics because some just don't understand how 'logical sence' works inside a humans mind <,<
The problem is everyone thats complaining are on the forums, but the people that are actually enjoying the server and feel comfortable with it don't say anything on the forums. (I don't say that everyone does like this but the majority do like this).

Back