• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Failed to execute event: warSystem (GlobalEvent) TFS 1.0

Xarly

Reaction score
Hello guys i can't understand my problem if some one can help me please im breaking my head for 3 days and nothing >.<
i got the war system working but if i make a war example TEST VS TEST1 , 10 FRAG LIMIT
when i make 10 frags example with test1 the war never ends still on war and counting frags if i disable one of the twoo guilds, the anther guild still on war with no one :S when i kill someone on war i got a error on distro about elemental spheres quest very rare , if it helps im using global ot + oramond 10.53-10.58 and tfs 1.0 compiled with the source coming on the server thanks in advance and i wait for your answers >.< good day I GOT ERROR ON DISTRO TOO:
[Error - GlobalEvents::thinks] Failed to execute event: warSystem @Znote @Limos < can help plxT.T im using TFS 1.0

EDIT, Tryng using other servers too using tfs 1.1 and the error its the same the war never end when i finish the 10 frag, whats the problem znote problem?,
2cwoirl.png
there is a picture 21vs1 and nothing still on accepted and i set the limit frag to 10 :S

Last edited:
but you had Failed to execute event: WarSystem aswell. There is no fix for this? Tell me how to fix in playerdeath.lua please <3

Please read the rules for the Support Board to avoid thread-delete in the future. EDITED IT for you only this time.

1. Invalid Title:
- Describe your problem in the title. A title that doesn’t describe the content of the thread is seen as an invalid title.
Examples of invalid titles:
- Help please
- I need help
- Problem
- Error
- A few questions
- Help with this bug

Back