• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Faloria 7.4 development thread

seems like its gonna take a few more weeks until the server will start ? :)

seems like its gonna take a few more weeks until the server will start ? :)
Gameserver itself is pretty much ready, just a bit more polishing. What we are waiting for before giving a date is the stuff around the server, such as host, website and client to be ready.

It is taking so damn long lol.. Cant you give us some more information around how long itll take? 1,2,3,4 weeks?

It is taking so damn long lol.. Cant you give us some more information around how long itll take? 1,2,3,4 weeks?
We dont want to set a date, or give an estimation until we are absolutely sure we can keep it, to avoid confusing and anger.

We are taking the time needed to get the server as perfect as possible, and we do not want to speed things up and end up with something we are not proud of.

We dont want to set a date, or give an estimation until we are absolutely sure we can keep it, to avoid confusing and anger.

We are taking the time needed to get the server as perfect as possible, and we do not want to speed things up and end up with something we are not proud of.

That's a lesson most take too long to learn :D
I also highly encourage you to take player's school schedules into account.

Red

That's a lesson most take too long to learn :D
I also highly encourage you to take player's school schedules into account.

Red
As me and most of the team are full-time students, this will of course be taken into account when deciding when to launch.

Not to make any accusations, but MasterCores was run by the pizza scammer (He-who-must-not-be-named), Znote and you. I find it noteworthy that MasterCores was offline for over two years, and that only in the last couple of weeks the pizza scammer has tried to reopen it under different accounts on this forum (I still dont understand why he is allowed to do so). And in that same period of time, you open a server very similar to MasterCores. Just something to think about.

Not to make any accusations, but MasterCores was run by the pizza scammer (He-who-must-not-be-named), Znote and you. I find it noteworthy that MasterCores was offline for over two years, and that only in the last couple of weeks the pizza scammer has tried to reopen it under different accounts on this forum (I still dont understand why he is allowed to do so). And in that same period of time, you open a server very similar to MasterCores. Just something to think about.
You dont seem to have a clue about what happend with Realsoft, me and Znote.
Realsoft ran Mastercores by himself, we helped him out. He ditched us and the entire community. A few weeks later me and Znote re-opened it alone, and after that the server was online for eight months, costing us money instead of earning us any.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/professional
Old thread (from me and Znotes Faloria project): http://otland.net/threads/germany-faloria-7-4-custom-client.174475/
Read more here: http://sammynsc.wordpress.com/2012/09/26/erik-znote-amoaz-and-mastercores/

A little preview as far as the website goes. Whenever you hover over one of the packages, a list appears to the side of it with all of the included products.

sDHv.png

Disclaimer! None of these offers are in any way related to Faloria, they are merely examples.

A little preview as far as the website goes. Whenever you hover over one of the packages, a list appears to the side of it with all of the included products.

sDHv.png

Disclaimer! None of these offers are in any way related to Faloria, they are merely examples.
Nice work with dem b*tches!

sDHv.png

Dis things are so faking awesome. Gr3at work @Chris

Back