• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Faloria 7.4 development thread

removing blessings is a really bad idea :)
Blessings were not introduced into real-Tibia until 8.54. In my opinion blessings during 7.4 era (with current, low-mid stage) make it effortless to die.
Currently, with all five blessings, you lose barley 30% of your level dying at level 100.
Sure, we could increase the penalty, but it would effect the lower levels heavily.

You already have decreased death penalty with Golden Account (1%) and promotion (1%), giving people 8% death loss from the start.

Keep in mind that we are using a custom experience table, instead of staging the experience, which plays a major part in the death penalty. Ill post some more examples of this soon.

Blessings were not introduced into real-Tibia until 8.54. In my opinion blessings during 7.4 era (with current, low-mid stage) make it effortless to die.
Currently, with all five blessings, you lose barley 30% of your level dying at level 100.
Sure, we could increase the penalty, but it would effect the lower levels heavily.

You already have decreased death penalty with Golden Account (1%) and promotion (1%), giving people 8% death loss from the start.

Keep in mind that we are using a custom experience table, instead of staging the experience, which plays a major part in the death penalty. Ill post some more examples of this soon.

I barely remember what you did or didn't lose in 7.4.. but playing classicus right now and dying without bless in 100+ makes you drop over 3 levels, and with bless you lose around 110% :)

I barely remember what you did or didn't lose in 7.4.. but playing classicus right now and dying without bless in 100+ makes you drop over 3 levels, and with bless you lose around 110% :)

Classicus is using the default experience table, which means at level 100 you got 15,694,800 experience.
At Faloria, you got 9,605,970 experience at level 100.

However, the death penalty is the same with and without blessing (in terms of %), which means less loss on Faloria.

blessings existed in tibia long before 8.54... but they worked differently only protecting your exp/skill loss not item loss

blessings existed in tibia long before 8.54... but they worked differently only protecting your exp/skill loss not item loss
The blessing system as most people know about, was applied in 8.54.
Blessings will not work as they did on real-Tibia here (check my other post here), since it wont be viable with this stage.

wat, you said blessings weren't added till 8.54 which is wrong, they just modified it, are you trying to say you're not even going to have the old bless system?

wat, you said blessings weren't added till 8.54 which is wrong, they just modified it, are you trying to say you're not even going to have the old bless system?
If you re-read my posts you will understand that no bless system identical to what Tibia has used will work for us, since our stage is different.

If I were to add blessings, it would be a modified version of the old system. I will look into it.

Ill 100% play and have some fun here aslong there is some decent team to fight against. If so, i can bring quite much people here :)

Ill 100% play and have some fun here aslong there is some decent team to fight against. If so, i can bring quite much people here :)

Lets hope so! We will probably have one of the best anti-bot clients out there, which will make aimbotting etc extremely easy to detect (if they even manage to inject), making the PvP battles a lot more skill-based, fair and fun! We are known to have zero tolerance against cheaters, a reputation we intend to keep!

Lets hope so! We will probably have one of the best anti-bot clients out there, which will make aimbotting etc extremely easy to detect (if they even manage to inject), making the PvP battles a lot more skill-based, fair and fun! We are known to have zero tolerance against cheaters, a reputation we intend to keep!

I'm sure you will. Looking forward to this :)

@Amoaz, you are terribly wrong. Blessings were in tibia for very, very long. Update 8.53 only brought them to Hardcore-PvP (new PvP-Enforced) worlds. You might just want to check the CipSofts leaked NPCs, they are not 7.4, but according to you, you could not get blessings in 7.7 also. Blessings used to cost 10k each, the price is the only thing that changed in them (also there was no PvP blessing back then).

Each blessings reduced 1% of your exp/skills loss. While you are using different experience table, you may reduce the % for blessings.

Last edited:
@Amoaz, you are terribly wrong. Blessings were in tibia for very, very long. Update 8.53 only brought them to Hardcore-PvP (new PvP-Enforced) worlds. You might just want to check the CipSofts leaked NPCs, they are not 7.4, but according to you, you could not get blessings in 7.7 also. Blessings used to cost 10k each, the price is the only thing that changed in them (also there was no PvP blessing back then).

The blessing system did indeed exist, I know that. But it did not work as most people think it did, or simulair to what they are used to on the other old-school servers right now, which is what Im trying to say.
A cipsoft blessing system will not work on our server, for the reasons stated above. And if we were to add one, it would be remade entirely which is probably what is going to happen.

Sorry for being unclear.

Guild page has now been finished by @Chris, which means website is really starting to come together!

cudtUg3.png

Meanwhile other team members are applying and improving the anti-bot system, fixing map bugs and doing the last code changes!

Everything is coming together nicely and just the way we want it too, which means we will hopefully have a launch date set soon!

Last edited:
The blessing system as most people know about, was applied in 8.54.
Blessings will not work as they did on real-Tibia here (check my other post here), since it wont be viable with this stage.
wtf u talking about?
8.54 - bless were working as bless + aol
before bless were working only to protection skills lvl mlvl

I remember this server as a fun one, but low/midrate? ... not sure
You can see (an estimation) on the experience rate here: http://otland.net/threads/faloria-7-4-development-thread.215342/page-4#post-2099873

wtf u talking about?
8.54 - bless were working as bless + aol
before bless were working only to protection skills lvl mlvl
Please read all the posts concerning the blessings, and you should hopefully understand what I ment.

I have two questions and they may seem retarded.
1. Is Faloria a modified version for MasterCores?
2. Is RealSoft involved in this project?

Back