• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Faloria 7.4 development thread

I have two questions and they may seem retarded.
1. Is Faloria a modified version for MasterCores?
2. Is RealSoft involved in this project?

1. It originates from the server people knew as Mastercores, yes, with the exception that a great deal of scripts, code etc has been completely re-written to create a better and more realistic 7.4 feeling and a (a lot) more stable structure.
2. He wont be anywhere near anything Im responsible of. Ever.

1. It originates from the server people knew as Mastercores, yes, with the exception that a great deal of scripts, code etc has been completely re-written to create a better and more realistic 7.4 feeling and a (a lot) more stable structure.
2. He wont be anywhere near anything Im responsible of. Ever.
I guess I'm in then, I will follow this thread hoping the server will be online.
But the project might fail due to the numerous old school open tibia servers out there now, like, Classicus, Tibianic and Celestia, etc..

Small update from us:

• Website got a new splashpage. No new accounts can be created, and there is basically no functionality there at the moment, just a placeholder while we are waiting for the real site. (www.faloria.eu)
  • Map has once again been even more cleaned up and repaired
  • Update loot on several monsters, to give a more accurate feeling

Bed system is now working correct, giving health/mana to the sleeping player depending on vocation!

Bed system is now working correct, giving health/mana to the sleeping player depending on vocation!
You need to be faster with the progress, because most of people are starting school in a month. For me, sadly, school in 15 days.

You need to be faster with the progress, because most of people are starting school in a month. For me, sadly, school in 15 days.
So what? Are you trying to say that holidays is best time to sit All the day next to your computer? Bullshit.

So what? Are you trying to say that holidays is best time to sit All the day next to your computer? Bullshit.
At least you will have more free-time to play during the holiday, other than studies and school day.
Use your brain.

Update:
  • Damage from area runes/spells (from both players and monsters) do now deal the same damage to all targets hit by the attack. This means that if you shoot a GFB and hit three different players, all of them will take the same damage. If a Dragon waves, the damage will be the same for all targets within the area. This does not apply to physical spells and/or runes such as Explosion Rune and Exori.
  • A fully working server-save system is now added, which works exactly as on real-Tibia. Every day at 10.00 GMT+1/CEST the server will be restarted, giving several warnings before actually closing.
  • Added missing descriptions to items.
  • Anti-bot client has been created and configured.
  • Server-sided anti-bot configurations has been made.

Such a Great news. Im glad that you are not trying to open the server as soon as possible but you want to make everything works perfect. I hope we will see your server up at September.
Thumbs up!

Such a Great news. Im glad that you are not trying to open the server as soon as possible but you want to make everything works perfect. I hope we will see your server up at September.
Thumbs up!
I agree. Release it when you are all done!

Currently been spending quite some time watching old 7.4 cams to make sure our server is as authentic as possible in all aspects! If anyone has specific details that you think we might overlook, please let me know.

Last tweaks on the server is currently made, and we're now waiting for the website and client to be completed.

My suggestion is for it to be low rate from lvl 20! I'm looking forward to the server !!! is expected to open when ??

New small teaser on our Forum part

HKA6iatG.png

Back