• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Faloria 7.4 development thread

It's been fun contributing to this server these past couple of weeks, and the server has definitely improved for the better.

Last edited:
#yolo

bS50.png

The Faloria Beta is now LIVE!

LkoFF1Of.jpg

You can now visit faloria.eu and register for our open-beta!
On the website you can now also find all the information you, as a beta tester, will need to know!
Short summery of changes (during beta)

Increased experience (30x static)
Unlimited runes/ammunition
You will start as an already promoted character, with good equipment and skills
(more information on our website)

Participating in the beta should of course also be rewarding, and as a token of our gratitude towards the players who participate, we will give each player that spend at least two hours online, a free week of Golden Account when the real server starts!

Don't forget to download our custom client!

We hope to see you online!
Faloria Team

Liked your website a lot, the attached buttons may be useful. You can also change default links at your .css to this.
Code:
a{ color:#0042a0; text-decoration:none; font-weight: bold; }
a:hover{ color:#0080c2; text-decoration:underline; font-weight: bold; }

Attachments

Liked your website a lot, the attached buttons may be useful. You can also change default links at your .css to this.
Code:
a{ color:#0042a0; text-decoration:none; font-weight: bold; }
a:hover{ color:#0080c2; text-decoration:underline; font-weight: bold; }

Thanks a lot!
Website as it shows at the moment is far from done, and I promise you it will look and be a lot better when we launch the real server!
What browser are you using though? We already got all those buttons!

All those got same font, your "back" button has default font from tibia.com, I can tell that your "submit" is selfmade, because it has a different font.

When I click at Download Client I was expecting a download page with some info, not a direct link.

I'm using Chrome.

Forgot to buy rope ajaja trapped under ancient temple Thais.
Tomorrow i'm gonna destroy mitwallin ajaj

Forgot to buy rope ajaja trapped under ancient temple Thais.
Tomorrow i'm gonna destroy mitwallin ajaj

Haha welp, just login and Ill get you out of there ;)

All those got same font, your "back" button has default font from tibia.com, I can tell that your "submit" is selfmade, because it has a different font.

When I click at Download Client I was expecting a download page with some info, not a direct link.

I'm using Chrome.

Thanks again,
Actually all buttons are custom made, but we'll check it out!

Yes, its only temporary (with the instant download) since this is not the finished website.

That's what I got after you guys went to sleep. @Amoaz @Chris

#1 tomb hole opened at first atempt twice (only tried 2 times)

#2 Captains tells that they can send u to port hope (dont actually send u anywhere).
23:35 Captain Sinbeard: Where do you want to go? To Darashia, Venore, Port Hope or Edron?
23:35 Peonso: port hope
23:35 Captain Sinbeard: Do you seek a passage to Port Hope for 80 gold?
23:35 Peonso: yes
23:35 Captain Sinbeard: Set the sails!
-
23:36 Captain Seahorse: Welcome on board, Madam Peonso.
23:36 Peonso: port hope
23:36 Captain Seahorse: Do you seek a passage to Port Hope for 150 gold?
23:36 Peonso: yes
23:36 Captain Seahorse: Set the sails!
-
00:12 Petros: Greetings, Peonso. I can take you to Venore, Port Hope or Ankrahmun if you like.

#3 /buyhouse not working

#4 Postmand sealed door at darashia minotaurs
00:02 The door is sealed against unwanted intruders.
Sent the message but I could still open it.

#5 wrong drops
minotaur mage drops HMM
necromancer drops poison arrow
warlock drop UH

#6 there is some weird custom place under minotaur pyramid at darashia, just a door, and nothing more.

#7 spike sword quest, after first pick hole, when you go down there is a fire fild at rope hole, aren't supposed to be there. Free acount without destroy field would be stuck.

#8 bat respaw at black knght vila

#9 beholder got wrong look

#10 random damage with runes, a gfb used to do the same damage to all targets, here the damage is calculated for each target.

#11 throwing knives wrong sprite

#12 quest downstair at amazon camp bugged.

#13 switch to mols entrace should has this text "You read: Greetings fellow brother!
Turn the switch to the right and follow the blue sunshine to get to Demona.You know the rest of the way.
Zhandramon"

#14 orc warlord and warlock dont go invisible

Last edited:
That's what I got after you guys went to sleep. @Amoaz @Chris

#1 tomb hole opened at first atempt twice (only tried 2 times)

#2 Captains tells that they can send u to port hope (dont actually send u anywhere).
23:35 Captain Sinbeard: Where do you want to go? To Darashia, Venore, Port Hope or Edron?
23:35 Peonso: port hope
23:35 Captain Sinbeard: Do you seek a passage to Port Hope for 80 gold?
23:35 Peonso: yes
23:35 Captain Sinbeard: Set the sails!
-
23:36 Captain Seahorse: Welcome on board, Madam Peonso.
23:36 Peonso: port hope
23:36 Captain Seahorse: Do you seek a passage to Port Hope for 150 gold?
23:36 Peonso: yes
23:36 Captain Seahorse: Set the sails!
-
00:12 Petros: Greetings, Peonso. I can take you to Venore, Port Hope or Ankrahmun if you like.

#3 /buyhouse not working

#4 Postmand sealed door at darashia minotaurs
00:02 The door is sealed against unwanted intruders.
Sent the message but I could still open it.

#5 wrong drops
minotaur mage drops HMM
necromancer drops poison arrow
warlock drop UH

#6 there is some weird custom place under minotaur pyramid at darashia, just a door, and nothing more.

#7 spike sword quest, after first pick hole, when you go down there is a fire fild at rope hole, aren't supposed to be there. Free acount without destroy field would be stuck.

#8 bat respaw at black knght vila

#9 beholder got wrong look

#10 random damage with runes, a gfb used to do the same damage to all targets, here the damage is calculated for each target.

#11 throwing knives wrong sprite

#12 quest downstair at amazon camp bugged.

#13 switch to mols entrace should has this text "You read: Greetings fellow brother!
Turn the switch to the right and follow the blue sunshine to get to Demona.You know the rest of the way.
Zhandramon"

#14 orc warlord and warlock dont go invisible

Thanks a lot for the reports! I Will dig into it as soon as I get home from work.
Regarding #3, use !buyhouse. This is only temporary as houses will be bought from website on the live server.

About #9, I just checked again, and the looktype is actually right. It's the same from 7.4.

About #9, I just checked again, and the looktype is actually right. It's the same from 7.4.
Noticed that aswell!

A lot of the reported bugs have been taken care of and server has been updated. A full list of all fixes will be added to the website soon.

Thanks again for helping us out!

Back