• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fast Attack Problem

Roni123

Hardstyle Never Die < 3 !!!
Solutions
Reaction score
Good Morning,

Dears,

I have problem at TFS 0.4 that when i move then my character attack faster the same as I will spam auto attack on target the character attack faster. How can i fix it ?

I found information about change EVENT_CREATURE_THINK_INTERVAL in creature.h but I don't have that file.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Solution
You will always be limited to do what you think you can do.

Start small, grab TFS 1.2 for example and make a list of what makes a baiak server.

Feature 1, 2, and 3.

If you get stuck, google your problem, search in this forum and other opentibia forums about that issue, most of the times, someone already had your issue.

Else, post it on support, we'll help you out.

Baiak servers are simple boi, you won't have a hard time building it and you'll be rewarded with something you lack off, patience + tech skills + vision.

Proof yourself you're worthy of hosting a damned server, stop expecting to get everything done with 1 click ffs
It's because the hasExtraSwing check when a character is moving.

Whatever distro you're using, you need to find the equivelant of EVENT_CREATURE_THINK_INTERVAL and lower it to the attack speed.

Dear Pink_panther,

I don't know about what you asking to me " Whatever distro" :( What file should i open by what application to find creature.h ?

Thanks.

What file you don't have? creature.h? If yes then your source isn't complete.
I took a quick look at 3-4 different/edited 0.4 sources and all of them had creature.h with the needed line.
C++:
#define EVENT_CREATURE_THINK_INTERVAL 500
Can you link me to your base source? Which one you use?

What file you don't have? creature.h? If yes then your source isn't complete.
I took a quick look at 3-4 different/edited 0.4 sources and all of them had creature.h with the needed line.
C++:
#define EVENT_CREATURE_THINK_INTERVAL 500
Can you link me to your base source? Which one you use?

Dear Mustafa,

Yes, I don't have any files .cpp and .h, so I can do nothing ?

I just download full server from there [8.60] Baiak - Editado completo [O MELHOR] (https://www.xtibia.com/forum/topic/234151-860-baiak-editado-completo-o-melhor/)

You have no source of your distro, you can't add "new features" to the distro because it's already compiled.

I highly advice you to get at least TFS 1.2 or TFS 1.1, hell even TFS 1.3 to start your 8.60 server

You have no source of your distro, you can't add "new features" to the distro because it's already compiled.

I highly advice you to get at least TFS 1.2 or TFS 1.1, hell even TFS 1.3 to start your 8.60 server

Damn bro, I have found topic maked by M0ustafa while he trying to upgrade from 0.4 to 1.3 and there are so much work during it. Current I'm a beginner of scripting and I think I can't do it :/ So maybe better will be if I will try to found any other "baiak" ots what have TFS 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 or OTX 8.6 ? Today I have bought other enginge from our Poland site "Allegro" for 80 PLN but the same... TFS 0.4 and can do nothing.

You will always be limited to do what you think you can do.

Start small, grab TFS 1.2 for example and make a list of what makes a baiak server.

Feature 1, 2, and 3.

If you get stuck, google your problem, search in this forum and other opentibia forums about that issue, most of the times, someone already had your issue.

Else, post it on support, we'll help you out.

Baiak servers are simple boi, you won't have a hard time building it and you'll be rewarded with something you lack off, patience + tech skills + vision.

Proof yourself you're worthy of hosting a damned server, stop expecting to get everything done with 1 click ffs

Solution
It isn't hard but it takes long time and for my case specially I had to convert every script from 0.3.6 to 1.3 on a (Real map server) which is too big and has so many scripts.
I have already done it, took me months and still doing more in-game tests.
I think Baiak will be a lot easier since its small server based on evolution.

Back