• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Feedback on the new spells

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Let's continue the discussion in this thread. I'm aware of the bugs with the following spells: exana kor, utori kor, exevo frigo hur, exevo gran frigo hur, utura, utura gran (both utura spells work fine, it just doesn't show +x health that you get), exori moe ico.

Which spell formulas are way off? Will it be possible to adapt to the current cooldowns or are some of them so bad that they must be changed? I haven't touched the runes scripts so much, is there any rune that needs its formula rewritten? Is there any bug in some spell I haven't listed above?

Please post your opinion, even if you share the same as someone who has already posted it's good to know how many agrees. I will read every single post in this thread and consider it when I update the spells.

I freaking love them. But exori gran ico shouldn't be possible to shoot on range. Have to stay next to the target in real tibia :p

the cooldowns of the knight spells could be less i have to wait 10second for my next exori and i cant use that fast so that could be less cooldowns
but the spelsl are awesome just the cooldowns are not.
maybe thats something to do about

U ruined the server by adding those new spells... :(

Why? What do you dislike with them? I need to know what's bad to improve it.

It doesn't matter how much you improve them, they will still have their cooldowns and that's what people don't like. Neither do I, therefore I'm out.

You make it sound like cooldowns can't be changed, they can be.

the cooldowns of the knight spells could be less i have to wait 10second for my next exori and i cant use that fast so that could be less cooldowns
but the spelsl are awesome just the cooldowns are not.
maybe thats something to do about

Exori Gran > Exori > Exori Min > Repeat, works for me! :)

I like cooldowns, so i'm not people?

Don't mind that guy, he hasn't even logged in on the server for over a week and is just making ignorant statements. Pretty sure he quitted because of the new spells when they were added today...

just change the atack spells cooldowns, you cant wait 40 seconds for enternal winter!! People that play for PVP will leave, and i am sure that more than half of shadowcores are only here for pvp. Just leave the cooldown of old spells the way they were and add some more seconds to new spells. EXP: exevo gran mas frigo cooldown like yesterday ( 5 or 6 sec?) exori frigo (cooldown: 3 to 4 sec) exori gran frigo (5 to 6 sec) exori max frigo (8 to 10 sec) IT is just an idea. But i am sure that if you dont change the enertan winter cooldown half of server will leave.

I like cooldowns, so i'm not people?

When Tibia introduced cooldowns it was alot of people who decided to quit, I prefer how it was before.

Don't mind that guy, he hasn't even logged in on the server for over a week and is just making ignorant statements. Pretty sure he quitted because of the new spells when they were added today...

"May 28 2012, 02:49:11". I'm just not interested in playing a server which has the new cooldowns, that's all :(

Good job adding those cooldowns :) BB im out, hell no that im gonna wait forever to cast my spells! Change them back like they used to be or keep on going till you have 20 active players. CIAO

Good job adding those cooldowns :) BB im out, hell no that im gonna wait forever to cast my spells! Change them back like they used to be or keep on going till you have 20 active players. CIAO

15146532.jpg

Back