• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Few modifications on OTC

Kubakos

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, I'm pretty new with OTC and I would like to make some modifications on my client but dunno how:

• Disable the bot which is implemented to the OTC [SOLVED] : remove game_bot and client_terminal folders and encrypt client
  • Make a possibility to connect on my server with my OTC only
  • Unlock the full map for everyone (actually it's working on local for me but if someone download my compressed and encrypted client he doesn't have the unlocked map) I used this tip to unlock it: OTClient - Unlock full map (https://otland.net/threads/unlock-full-map.261789/#post-2532045)
    [SOLVED] : put the minimap file from the %appdata% to the data dir

Are there any tutorials for that? I searched but without succes.. :/

Last edited:
There are no tutorials for otc whatsoever. Did you try to do anything yourself or straight went to support to ask for complete solution?

Last edited:
I was searching the solution on internet, also checked all files if there is not a configuration for the bot but didn't found, I alltime ask only if I have no more issues.

As far as I remember for bot protection there is linker flag: BOT_PROTECTION, second you can do it simply by changing packets or their structure

As far as I remember for bot protection there is linker flag: BOT_PROTECTION, second you can do it simply by changing packets or their structure
Would You be able to explain me where and how to use this flag please?
Post automatically merged:

There is another think that I would like to do but I don't know how.. I try to unlock the full map, it works for me in local but when someone uses my compressed and encrypted client he has got stuffs by default without the map

Last edited:
Just send him minimap files from otclient folder

Just send him minimap files from otclient folder
This one ? modules/game_minimap
If yes, it is already compressed in the OTC that I send to players
1581006503599.png

I was searching a bit, and if I am not wrong, I have to buy the sources to turn on the BOT_PROTECTION flag and then compile it? @Nekiro

Removing bot solved: remove game_bot and client_terminal folders and encrypt client
Thanks to @kondra

Last edited:
Ok 2/3 things solved.
Now I got this problem:
1581084860013.png

Any ideas?

I mean your url to updater.php - just type it in your browser to check or leave 'updater' empty and open client again. I'm using this client and dont have any problems.
I think the problem is cloudflare and my links are incorrect I have to find the good way to write them

Back