• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FF] Mapping by Exmortis

Exmortis

Reaction score
I've always enjoyed looking at the mapping showoff section and got this idea.
I decided to add this video just for fun.
I do know that alot of what I did could have been done alot better but I got a little anxious to get it done. :$
Tell me what you guys feel and i'll decide if its worth doing something like this again.
Alright I'll insert the video (maybe isnt processed on youtube yet), a picture and the map.

img.jpg

I would appreciate any feedback I get.
And If it's any good, i'll make another one right away! :D
Thanks!

Here's the map in case you want it for some reason: View attachment exmohouse.rar
And here's the youtube link: YouTube - Exmortis House

First of all, I'm going to give you some advices about how to improve your mapping, to be more detailful and better structures.
Then, I'd suggest you to begin to work with only RAW-Palette straight away, just to get known of that part of the editor, then you should try to create a more less-squary island to begin with! Just as training.

Then I'd suggest you to create all the groundborders and groundmixings before you start to build the house.
The house, looks pretty good actually. We just need to adjust some few details, such as the growing plant on the south part of the house. Just remove it straight away! It doesn't fit at all. As well, the balcony to the north, create something that is like a powerforce one floor down. Like a pillar!

Then show me some results, and I'll tell you what you've improved and what you can improve further!

Kind regards,
Siramix!

It's way better if you start off with something easy. Like a small cave. Houses need alot of inspiration nowadays to look good. The most important thing when you map is using the RAW-pallete. And follow Siramix suggestions.

Advices taken in and appreciated. I know that rawpalette does alot for your mapping, but since i was recording the whole time It would have taken so much capacity on my computer.
This was more of a test rather then a serious mapping project.
But yeah i get your points, thanks for the constructive critism.
Rep for you Siramix.

Oh, reputation goes back to you! Thanks :)
Well, the houses does not need any inspiration but from real-tibia. Just use their kind of style and at least I like it, and this house is something similar to a house in Carlin. :)

Oh, reputation goes back to you! Thanks :)
Well, the houses does not need any inspiration but from real-tibia. Just use their kind of style and at least I like it, and this house is something similar to a house in Carlin. :)

Tbh im kinda tired of the rltibia mapping, I want to map something new and unique.

I like getting feedback, but low feedback always need with a constructive critism.

Back