• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign Fierce AAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archez

'
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
fierceaac.png

Postponed project!

Last edited:
hmmm a bit strange the first thing that every1 does is the core and then the design ;s anyway if you need any kind of help feel free to ask me...

btw the web page of the cms is off

hmmm a bit strange the first thing that every1 does is the core and then the design ;s anyway if you need any kind of help feel free to ask me...

I suck in desinging so I also only make the core:p.

The site looks nice clean;).

Well I didn't knew that, I'm still a noobie at this ;<. My work is in PhotoShop and MapEditor, but I'm trying to enter the scripting world.

I will need help for sure XD, and I'll post here at OtLand so everyone can help me, I hope you be there to help too. ^_^

Thanks,

;<

Thanks,

pretty nice man :p

Thanks, :d

I'll turn it on right now, you are in the staff section o_O!

I suck in desinging so I also only make the core:p.

The site looks nice clean;).

Thanks, I like to design, but I suck at making or even adding an AAC system, so I'll spend many time to learn. I won't leave this project until I finish it.

Even if it takes me months... ;<

Thanks,

I really like this design. Rep++!

Thank You for your cooperation,
:)

Oh well, the design is great, good job.

Archez, if you ever need any assistance - you know where to find me. :) I like the design by the way.

I will ask you when the moment comes, since I'm just fixing at the moment design things =0

The Fierce AAC project is busy at the moment, but I'm using an old domain I bought some months ago, so you can enter to see the progress at: Fierce AAC

It's 24/7!

I am more than happy to hear that this project is not dead. My offer still stands whenever you need me. :- )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back