• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Final Fantasy server

Status
Not open for further replies.
scaled.php

Rabanastre east gate + Seeq NPC outfit

Is it going fine? I want to see gifs or videos, would be interesting.

Moar updates please. Thank you.

will utilize this post only to discuss about server systems (system screenshots, roleplay,
quests, spells) and this one (down) for graphics update ok? Comment please!

Rabanastre full teaser

Phoenix Down/ Revive magick

575530_276600985765235_220690258022975_603302_1321140956_n.jpg

Sometimes a hero can have a second chance to take that revenge for an unjust battle, and this revenge is called Revive in Tales of Fantasy, sometimes a magic conjured by some lucky magicians other times a simple but powerful magic item, maybe it may do the difference in their battles (or wars).

Note: This is just a demonstration/description, there may be (and there will be) some changes during the development.
And, again, this isn't the client's Tales of Fantasy, just a test.
visit Tales of Fantasy - Showoff to graphics teaser and like us on facebook to more!​

Last edited:
If this will get online soon i'll bet you get over 200+ players. FINAL FANTASY FTW!

Im starting to believe this project never will be done. Atleast run a beta of it

What happen guys?! D: I want to play in the closed test server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back