• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Final Fantasy server

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remeber when I first saw the posted and I was like OMG!!!! Looks sooo epic and I had a feeling it was abandoned but I guess not. Good luck and keep up the good work.

Are this project really in progress?! :eek:

Firstly when i saw this, like a day after you started this up i was like omg nice idea and cool but i also though that you'd never was going to finish it.
Hope you do however, gogo!

Remember to have the security really high, so we doesn't need to see like a 30 halfmade copies after like a half year, we doesn't want pokemon online failures.

Suggestions
*Compile Dat, Spr, Pic and exe into one file so no one will get your sprites, not that easy however.
*Keep the hosting computer really secure, make sure if dedicated host that they are extremly good (no shit sherlock?).

Regards Mjmackan

14war74.png

yes, we are back.

How far have you gotten on your project? I'd like to know when I can play..

How far have you gotten on your project? I'd like to know when I can play..

We stopped to work at the project for a long time, but we are back and hope that get finished soon! Sorry for bad English!

The server contains...
Can you explain what the server contains AT THIS MOMENT?

Final Fantasy Alternative Tibia server= FFATS :D

The server contains...
Can you explain what the server contains AT THIS MOMENT?

The real name of the server going to be "Tales of Fantasy" cause all the material of final fantasy server was deleted when my pc crashed. Some arquives was saved and we are working hardly to finalize it fast. We have a lot of spells and basic systems necessaries to the game play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back