• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Final Fantasy server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice, you're always keeping this thread up. Good luck! As I can see the map is very detailed, great.

WHITE MAGICKS~

213kqd0.gif

2el6osm.gif

BLACK MAGICKS~

2144a4n.gif

TIME MAGICKS~

1ztzyo.gif

v78tc3.gif

looks so good, i'd definately put time into playing this!, Do you have any idea when its going to be ready to be released and played?

plx moar updates!

For reals, FF was definitely one of my favorite games of all time!

I. F***ing. Love. You. Btw, in final fantasy, magic never missed. So, could you fix the white magic one?

Wow, this is my first time to see this thread and this server looks like it will be amazing :eek:

I. F***ing. Love. You. Btw, in final fantasy, magic never missed. So, could you fix the white magic one?
Negative status magic can and should miss sometimes

The spell do not miss, the hit that was hit by what spell miss
That English was kinda bad, you mean that the spells themselves never miss, what can miss is the chance of the status effect to take effect, but in this case, I think that you should change the text so that it only says one text message instead of 2, like:

The spell works and the enemy is blind: "Blind"
The spell misses: "Blind (Miss)"

Negative status magic can and should miss sometimes

That English was kinda bad, you mean that the spells themselves never miss, what can miss is the chance of the status effect to take effect, but in this case, I think that you should change the text so that it only says one text message instead of 2, like:

The spell works and the enemy is blind: "Blind"
The spell misses: "Blind (Miss)"

Exact! The effect can miss but not the spell! The effect of Blind Spell is neutralize the phisical hit accuracy!

Garamsythe Waterway !

wqxboh.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks very good actually, but I'm guessing you only show the finished part which is like 10% and you will never ever finish this project. Anyways, good luck.

BOSS SYSTEM
firemane.png

When you are in a party hunt at Tales of Fantasy have the chance to fight against the more powerful bosses in various hunting places.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back