• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Firewall blocking access to my dedicated server

Svetrey

3+3*3 = ?
Reaction score
Hello!
I'm so stupid and then I installed firewall (NetworkShield Firewall) and I didn't set this good and now I can't connect to my dedicated server because firewall blocking this.
Help me that fast as you can please!

You can delete that one, Firewall is useless. A normal anti-virus is the only thing you realy need.

lol?
an antivirus for a dedicate server xD gudjok

Are you brainless?
Anti virus program is not hard to install, You can install it trought you're computer to the Dedicated Server. Migxxx aka Braindamage.

Are you brainless?
Anti virus program is not hard to install, You can install it trought you're computer to the Dedicated Server. Migxxx aka Braindamage.

are u retard? for what u gonna use an antivirus on a dedicate server? u host there only THINGS ON WHAT U TRUST in other words...
TFS
APACHE
MYSQL

SOOO whats the rason of an antivirus on a dedicate? u wont get infected unless u are some kind of retard which use the dedicate to run every damn program u download.....

So better STFU if u don't know a shit....
the only usefull thing on a dedicate is a firewall to block DDoSer (Or maybe to nullroute some ports, or restrict ports by IP like on iptables |LINUX|)... and u wont even need it at all, because u can get their ips and call their ISPS....

BTW Linux all the way.......

Back