• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

First Cusom Outfit, (frankenspriting) + Handgun=Berreta. "Give it a rating from 1-10.

EarthMother

Reaction score
Hello! I have created and implemented my own sprites and outfit today. Please give it a rating from 1-10 (The outfit is also animated N,E,S,W)

"ANY QUESTIONS? feel free to contact me."

nr1.png

Edit:
I have too add, the outfit is an frankensprite and if you haven't heard that term I'll explain it to you.
It’s basically as described; cutting bits and pieces, usually limbs, off existing sprites and pasting them together to form new poses and sprites. And of course, editing them together to make them look cohesive!

And my outfit is made out of 3 different existing tibia outfits, with slight modifications

Soil guardian - Base
Assassin - Sword
Demon (outfit not monster) - Head

Last edited:
nice bro keep going 7 because it's a gang outfit so it mustn't get a sword should have a gun instead but awesome and keeping going

nice bro keep going 7 because it's a gang outfit so it mustn't get a sword should have a gun instead but awesome and keeping going

Thanks man! My inspiration about the sword is from the game "ShadowRun" but an gun as an addon could be cool!

I really liked the sprites, the only thing I think would be better is the doll’s left arm. (in my perception it looks cutted)
Btw, both sprites are awesome.

nr1.png

I really liked the sprites, the only thing I think would be better is the doll’s left arm. (in my perception it looks cutted)
Btw, both sprites are awesome.

<image>

Thank you! Appreciate it! You are right! I'll see if I can fix that! :)
Post automatically merged:

Doesn't seem like you created this outfit

If you don't know what frankenspriting is I recommend googling it.
Post automatically merged:

As title sais. Outfit is an frankensprite.

Back