• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Signature First sprite sig.

Zyphz

.Zyp ;*
Reaction score
I just made a sprite sig some days ago, and would like to get some comments here ^^

firstspritev2.jpg

Just say the true, and help me to get better:thumbup:

It looks really good for your first shot, I'm not much of a manga/anime guy, however you've done a well job on the colours, explosion etc. :)

Keep 'em coming!

Thanks guys, and the white border Is cuz i use this sign on others forums, with dark bgs ^^

PS: Still learning english ;D

I like it, it looks very cool at your first signature.

@@Dont worry about your English is really OK :D

In my opinion it looks really nice :3, things you might want to go over about are the lines at the bottom of the sprite (making them more intest with more contrast in light\dark), and I think this signature would fit perfectly for a black movieframe border set
around 5 pixels? Give it a try if you want :3

Gj

Blah, what to say. I can't do siggies for crap, so I never know what to say about them.
But for your first go I have to say it is lovely. I like that your main image is off center a little bit, it may be more eye appealing if it was shifted to the right even a little bit more. Your text wouldnt suffer from being a little bit larger.
I do agree with the white background commments, I actually had to scroll up and find it.
Never stop trying and experimenting though :D

Back
Top Bottom