• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

First time login spawn position

BeSeriousX

Show me the code!
Reaction score
Hi guys, i making a new map, so i thinking about first time position spawn. I don't mean Temple, but first time login.

For example:

Someone make new character, after first login he wake up on the island (100/100/7). But, after die he/she wake's up normally @ temple.

How i can do first time login position? On server? On ACC? Where better

I would first set Temple. Then onLogin check, if its first time and if it's teleport to Island. Or you can set Island as starter pos and then set town to the Temple on the first login.

Hmm, i'm thinking about it along. Decided to make island + caves etc. as a rook.

At the end of the Island be a Captain, who transfer us to the town after reach 8lvl :)

Take an Oracle as your example and make it a Captain, the Oracles secret Dream has Always been to become a Captain anyway.
The Oracle, "Captain" will both Teleport you as a boat does in Tibia and set your new Temple position. :)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

You have to implement my way aswell. Since if the player die. He will still end up on the island. Asfar i understood "But, after die he/she wake's up normally @ temple."

Island is a Rookgaard, when he die at Rook player respawn @ start position (on beach for ex.)

But, when he got 8 lvl and go to captain, captain transfer him to a main town.

Your start position will be the Island, "Rookgaard",
once you reach lvl 8 you visit the Oracle (the Captain),
the Oracle will send you to "main temple" (the new Place) & set your new start position to the same Place.

Like I believe Printer is pointing out you'd have to have a teleport pos plus player:setTown if you as for example want the player to land on another boat at first but later start in a temple rather then the boat if he dies.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

I need to clear this answers for my simple logic ^^

When i set up, rookgaard on OTS on pos [x/x/x] and player go to oracle and he's teleport for ex. to [y/y/y]. Then his/shes respawn point change from [x/x/x] to [y/y/y] ?

I need to clear this answers for my simple logic ^^

When i set up, rookgaard on OTS on pos [x/x/x] and player go to oracle and he's teleport for ex. to [y/y/y]. Then his/shes respawn point change from [x/x/x] to [y/y/y] ?
If you change the Town-ID, yes. so for example [x/x/x] will be rookgaard for and [y/y/y] will be main.

Back
Top Bottom